• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Extermination: Nick Parker vs Crimson Bonez. Loser Leaves IWF: I Quit Match.

maty619

Reaction score
The camera pans around an arena, the fans are booing as the camera pans down towards the ring where Nick Parker is stood behind a podium. Parker is wearing a suit and has a face of thunder.

Nick Parker: Last week I was cheated out of a victory against Max Alive. I was cheated by the new general manager Anna Vu. And now that bitch is having me put my career on the line?! And what's worse is that it is in an "I Quit" match against my partner from a few weeks ago Crimson Bonez!!

The fans cheer at the thought of having rid of Nick Parker. They begin chanting "Get Nick gone! Get Nick gone! Get Nick gone!".

Nick Parker: You're not gonna get rid of me that easy. I am a winner, and winners do not quit. I am an Olympic Bronze Medalist! That is a bigger achievement than any of you have ever had, and is certainly a bigger achievement than Crimson Bonez has ever achieved. Bonez is a loser, he says he is a mixed martial artist but what has he ever achieved in that MMA career?! Absolutely nothing.

This draws a mixed reaction from the fans as they have an equal hatred for both Bonez and Parker.

Nick Parker: Granted, he has a very similar style to myself the one main difference is that I actually deliver in the ring. Crimson Bonez is not fit to wrestle me for my career, and for that reason I will retire him at Extermination. Crimson Bonez, it is not fair that I am going to "Exterminate" you at Extermination is it? It is not fair that your career will end so early is it? It is not fair that Anna Vu has put you in a lose-lose situation is it?

Nick Parker straightens his tie.

Nick Parker: You know, I might have been complaining about being put in this situation if I wasn't so talented. If I wasn't so much better than you. If Anna Vu hadn't put me in such an easy situation. Anna Vu thought she was onto a winner by putting me in a loser leaves match. She thought it would be a great way to get back at me for whatever I did wrong to her but she put me in such an easy situation.

Nick Parker smirks.

Nick Parker: And on that note I leave you with one final thought; I am the World's Greatest; Nick Parker!

The fans boo loudly at this as the scene fades out.