Exploding cigarette injures Florida man

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Source: QMI Agency

Electronic cigarettes are supposed to be better for your health than the tobacco kind. But that wasn't the case for a Florida man when an electronic smoke blew up in his face Monday, knocking out his teeth and leaving him with severe burns and other injuries.

Vietnam vet Tom Holloway, of Niceville, has been trying to kick the nasty habit for about two years, reported Florida's WEAR TV.

His wife rushed to his study when she heard a noise "like a firecracker," according to a neighbour quoted in the report. Holloway's electronic cigarette had exploded, sending red-hot debris around the room that melted everything it touched, WEAR said.

Holloway was treated at a burn centre after the blast "knocked out all his teeth and part of his tongue," according to a neighbour.

Fire chief Butch Parker speculated the cigarette's battery may have ignited.

"It was basically like him holding a bottle rocket in his mouth," he told the TV station.

Moral of the story? Smoking is bad for you no matter how you do it, so just don't smoke. Period.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Makes me not want to try the electronic cigarettes anymore.

I bet he will at least get paid for what happened. Whoever made those is going to have to pay out the ass for that.