Explain your avatar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Lord Lucien. I'm sure Shadow knows, him.

One of the best games I've ever played, honestly.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Cheap pop, Fable is underrated af. The true unsung hero of Xbox exclusives. Fable Legends can die.
Agreed. Anything after 3, sucked. Still hoping for a true sequel to finally be released.

Speaking of 3, it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Sure it was horribly limited with interactions and had a completely useless sanctuary, but beating the shit out of your spouse was the best way to blow off the pent up anger.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Agreed. Anything after 3, sucked. Still hoping for a true sequel to finally be released.

Speaking of 3, it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Sure it was horribly limited with interactions and had a completely useless sanctuary, but beating the shit out of your spouse was the best way to blow off the pent up anger.
I really would buy an Xbox One if there was a good next gen title. 3 was great, yeah. They perfected the co-op aspect in it, which is what more games need. I'd be outraged if I had gotten a game like Halo 5 and it not have co-op. Yeah, more people would rather play online. I get that, but co-op gives you an excuse to see someone.

And that's why I love housemarque(kinda OT), they understand that. DeadNation? One of my favorite games. I can't wait till AlienNation, as well as Matterfall. But I think that'll fall more on the Resogun spectrum.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I really would buy an Xbox One if there was a good next gen title. 3 was great, yeah. They perfected the co-op aspect in it, which is what more games need. I'd be outraged if I had gotten a game like Halo 5 and it not have co-op. Yeah, more people would rather play online. I get that, but co-op gives you an excuse to see someone.

And that's why I love housemarque(kinda OT), they understand that. DeadNation? One of my favorite games. I can't wait till AlienNation, as well as Matterfall. But I think that'll fall more on the Resogun spectrum.
Angry Joe really tried burying Fable 3's co-op, for the sole purpose of the gifting system. Never cared for gifting, fighting enemies and looking for treasure was always my main point for Fable co-op.

Fable 2 is a better game than Fable 3. it has a better story, better gameplay, better menu-system. Was gonna go for Logan, but I chose Lucien because I spent the better part of 2011 playing Fable 2. Fable 3 is still an uber-addicting game.

Speaking of games I can't wait for. Street Fighter V and Pro Skater 5.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Angry Joe really tried burying Fable 3's co-op, for the sole purpose of the gifting system. Never cared for gifting, fighting enemies and looking for treasure was always my main point for Fable co-op.

Fable 2 is a better game than Fable 3. it has a better story, better gameplay, better menu-system. Was gonna go for Logan, but I chose Lucien because I spent the better part of 2011 playing Fable 2. Fable 3 is still an uber-addicting game.

Speaking of games I can't wait for. Street Fighter V and Pro Skater 5.
I don't really watch AngryJoe, the little guy ruins it. The whole spire aspect in Fable 2 is just awesome. Plus you know, the Temple of Shadows. Fable 3 did have a really good story though, plus the danger actually felt real.

PS5 is out already btw, and it's pretty bad.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't really watch AngryJoe, the little guy ruins it. The whole spire aspect in Fable 2 is just awesome. Plus you know, the Temple of Shadows. Fable 3 did have a really good story though, plus the danger actually felt real.

PS5 is out already btw, and it's pretty bad.
Being king was the best part of Fable 3, tbh. Pretty tense and at times was legit scary stuff in Aurora, Walter's eyes and The Crawler. Also the effects of winning or losing is also really cool, too. The dynamics of having a completely different game each time you play is the greatest thing about the core Fable series.

Been trying for a while to get a game as good as Underground or PS1, guess I'll have to wait, even longer.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Being king was the best part of Fable 3, tbh. Pretty tense and at times was legit scary stuff in Aurora, Walter's eyes and The Crawler. Also the effects of winning or losing is also really cool, too. The dynamics of having a completely different game each time you play is the greatest thing about the core Fable series.

Been trying for a while to get a game as good as Underground or PS1, guess I'll have to wait, even longer.
EA would be dumb not to capitalize and do another Skate. I'm glad that they did PS though, keeping THUG intact.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
EA would be dumb not to capitalize and do another Skate. I'm glad that they did PS though, keeping THUG intact.
Hopefully they put an emphasis on Blue physics. The only reputable thing about the entire series.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fuckin' Batman. The most bad-ass hero of the comic world. Nothing more needs to be said.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Fuckin' Batman. The most bad-ass hero of the comic world. Nothing more needs to be said.
Aquaman vs. Batman for the Comic World's Most Dangerous Man title.