Explain your avatar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Some of them idk who they are or get why they were chosen. Splain.

Mine is obvious. I am a pokemon nerd who likes Vaporeon. In spite loathing Halloween, I am being a hipster and using a Jack-O-Lantern that a Vaporeon sat inside. He fits he sits.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Who?/What?: Shinsuke Nakamura wearing brown people clothes and a fez.
Why?: It's freaking Nakamura wearing brown people clothes and a freaking fez, why not?

Previously I had Kota Ibushi.

He's my current favorite in DDT, it usually fluctuates between Ibushi, HARASHIMA and Kudo.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
It's the Sumerian Death Squad (Tommy End and Micheal Dante). They're an awesome tag team.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
G-Eazy is the man. I'll probably not keep it long, but I doubt I'll change it to anything wrestling related.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well I generally always have my avatar as Okada Kazuchika because, in my opinion, he is the best active wrestler in the world. But I noticed a certain someone stole one of my avatar pics of Okada so I changed mine to his favorite just to be a bit cheeky.

latest

Last edited:
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Well I generally always have my avatar as Okada Kazuchika because, in my opinion, he is the best active wrestler in the world. But I noticed a certain someone stole one of my avatar pics of Okada so I changed mine to his favorite just to be a bit cheeky.

latest

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just a random Rollins picture, lol, because that's what it's been here for a minute.
Wanted to find the dark raining hoodie Rollins photo I rocked forever, but couldn't find it again. Deeply saddened by that, it ruled.
Changed it from the last one because I wanted to change it to something completely random and unrelated, but whenever I did that users started griping, so I just said "eh, yay Rollins and stuff"

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Just a random Rollins picture, lol, because that's what it's been here for a minute.
Wanted to find the dark raining hoodie Rollins photo I rocked forever, but couldn't find it again. Deeply saddened by that, it ruled.
Changed it from the last one because I wanted to change it to something completely random and unrelated, but whenever I did that users started griping, so I just said "eh, yay Rollins and stuff"
?

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_n10yftEkmk1rulfug.png
    tumblr_inline_n10yftEkmk1rulfug.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Snowman1

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score

I think I knew what you were talking about... Tried googling for it.. And end up finding something entirely different.... lolol

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
G-Eazy is the man. I'll probably not keep it long, but I doubt I'll change it to anything wrestling related.

I had to google his name. I never heard of him.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I had to google his name. I never heard of him.
He's pretty exposed if you keep up with the rap scene. I don't really know how to to put it. YouTube has a couple of good channels to help keep up with the newer people, though.
That was a damn good one and definitely one I'll jump on again. :) Thanks, bud! Always there for us!
I wasn't sure if that was the one specifically, but I know that I have it somewhere.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
He's pretty exposed if you keep up with the rap scene. I don't really know how to to put it. YouTube has a couple of good channels to help keep up with the newer people, though.

I'll check him out.