Expectations for this weeks upcoming RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Not that it's likely, but I hope the London crowd completely sucks and eats shit, just so all of the Eurodonks have to eat crow.

Literally never heard of such a hyped up crowd. Since last week's Raw crowd all I've heard is OMG EURO LONDON CROWD NEXT WEEK FAPPING MY BALLS OFF

There will be a lot of singing, that's a definite. Other than that, we'll see if it can compete with the Jersey crowd.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
There will be a lot of singing, that's a definite. Other than that, we'll see if it can compete with the Jersey crowd.

Fairies and their singing :haha:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm just tired of this shit where UKFags are like, "OMGAWZ! THAT WAS A UK CROWD AT NJ!"
Like, all smarks around the world go there and they're taking credit for the whole thing?
It's a WorldWide crowd and Montreal Crowd > UK Crowd

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Not that it's likely, but I hope the London crowd completely sucks and eats shit, just so all of the Eurodonks have to eat crow.

Literally never heard of such a hyped up crowd. Since last week's Raw crowd all I've heard is OMG EURO LONDON CROWD NEXT WEEK FAPPING MY BALLS OFF

This. Last London crowd I remember sucked pretty hard.

then again they also did a live broadcast at, what, 12 am?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Christian said:
I'm just tired of this shit where UKFags are like, "OMGAWZ! THAT WAS A UK CROWD AT NJ!"
Like, all smarks around the world go there and they're taking credit for the whole thing?
It's a WorldWide crowd and Montreal Crowd > UK Crowd

It was really only 1 or 2 guys that I noticed doing it a lot, but outside of that I've seen a lot of people expecting the crowd next week to somehow compete with last weeks, which is preposterous to me.

Plus the show will be taped so it will have that negative aspect as well. Any chant WWE doesn't approve of will get cut.