Expectations for this weeks upcoming RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AdamMellor

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So since last week The Rock couldn't make it due to injury, I wonder what will happen with the story since now Ryback is in the picture, Also Haymen said last week that CM Punk will be on this upcoming episode of RAW so I wonder what Punk will have to say about his match with taker and his plans for the future. I am looking forward to this Mondays episode!

:smug1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I expect it to go back to being mediocre, above average at best. The crowds aren't going to be the same/

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Looking forward to what Dolph does and maybe what Ryback does. I expect the show to be back to normal though.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
^ well said, a normal crowd with no excitement just the average raw. perfect time to switch over to wnba draft.... lol i had to plug it, but raw last week was intense, can't expect the same outcome.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Expecting a better than average show, actually. Don't know why.

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
Expecting a better than average show, actually. Don't know why.

I'm expecting it to be crap. That way if it is I won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Snowman1

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It'll be very hard to come close to last week's show. I expect a lot of Fandango due to the buzz he's created and Vince's preference to force things down our throats when they become the least bit popular.

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
It'll be very hard to come close to last week's show. I expect a lot of Fandango due to the buzz he's created and Vince's preference to force things down our throats when they become the least bit popular.

More Clay and Tensai as well then.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Beefy said:
I'm expecting it to be crap. That way if it is I won't be disappointed.

Someone studied at the school of Dolph'sZiggler :obama:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
7/10 Crowd will be a factor

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What could possibly make anyone think the crowd will be anything but dead tonight, especially compared to last week?

South Carolina? Literally sounds like one of the worst places to hold a WWE event. It will be nothing but kids and their apathetic parents. YIPPEE. Only difference between this mark crowd and the typical mark crowd will be a few failed fandango chants.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
What could possibly make anyone think the crowd will be anything but dead tonight, especially compared to last week?

South Carolina? Literally sounds like one of the worst places to hold a WWE event. It will be nothing but kids and their apathetic parents. YIPPEE. Only difference between this mark crowd and the typical mark crowd will be a few failed fandango chants.
South Carolina have legit only had one PPV in the history of the WWE or something like that. That should paint well enough a picture of how the crowd tends to be.

Will be a real rollercoaster with the crowds. Last week was awesome, this week will likely be bad (especially compared to last week) and next week will be in London so it will be quality.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not that it's likely, but I hope the London crowd completely sucks and eats shit, just so all of the Eurodonks have to eat crow.

Literally never heard of such a hyped up crowd. Since last week's Raw crowd all I've heard is OMG EURO LONDON CROWD NEXT WEEK FAPPING MY BALLS OFF

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's not any weirder than when WWE heads to Chicago and people start hyping the crowd. Both crowds have good track records so it is only logical that people will get excited.