PPV Exodus The Mega Show III - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Also, I'm glad this is all over. The rivalry between the Kings and Blur, Ellis (later replaced by Hybrid), and I started off good, but fell apart really quickly. Hopefully that was just because everyone was burnt out on 16 and will not continue when we return in 17.

On a side note, congratz to @InFaMoUs1 for being the first Intercontinental Champion to not appear at the Mega Show.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I think almost every GM besides Yellow has held a world title. I honestly feel bad for the guy
He was the Precision World champion at one point

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
But he didn't hold it in a league he ran.
I held the Hardcore Championship twice in the 2k14 league and that's it during my run as GM. Next year will be my year ;) [HASHTAG]#YellowForChamp[/HASHTAG]

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I held the Hardcore Championship twice in the 2k14 league and that's it during my run as GM. Next year will be my year ;) [HASHTAG]#YellowForChamp[/HASHTAG]
Not if I have anything to say about it, buster.

Status
Not open for further replies.