PPV Exodus Jail House - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
JH copy.png

Match Card:

heavyweight-png.1705

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
the-amazing-h-copy-png.2110
VS
robert-blake-copy-png.1809

Hell in a Cell Match: The Amazing H @SupaHeeroh vs Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur

intercontinental-championship-png.1706

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
jj-colton2-copy-png.1952
VS
none-copy-png.1953

Hell in a Cell Match: JJ Colton @InFaMoUs1 vs Ellis Klein @Ellis Sullivan

iron-man-crusierweight-copy-png.1707

IRON MAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Gareth Wolf copy.png
VS
luis-alvarado-copy-png.1748

15 Minute Iron Man Match: Gareth Wolf @RedDwarfTechy vs Luis Alvarado @Hybrid

des-pierson-copy-png.2086
VS
lukey-copy-png.2111

Singles Match: Des Pierson @Emo vs Lukey @LukeTheGreatFTW

none copy.png
VS
none copy.png

Singles Match: Todd McKay @MintMidget69 vs Reaper @Legit Boss

Last edited:

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
Oh my, a mystery opponent.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Robert Blake will continue his never ending World championship reign. RIP The Amazing H

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
I really doubt anyone is going to sign up for the iron man title
:boohoo:

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I really doubt anyone is going to sign up for the iron man title
:boohoo:
Yeah, the belts kind of dead. I had some ideas/suggestions next year regarding the titles that hopefully will go through

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, the belts kind of dead. I had some ideas/suggestions next year regarding the titles that hopefully will go through
The PS league is using something called the "The Survival Championship" with the stone cold world title design. They seem to like the idea of having matches each week that could be anything from a ladder match to a iron man match. You guys could try and go off the same idea (Clearly a different name and championship design of course)

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The PS league is using something called the "The Survival Championship" with the stone cold world title design. They seem to like the idea of having matches each week that could be anything from a ladder match to a iron man match. You guys could try and go off the same idea (Clearly a different name and championship design of course)
You could do a Hardcore Championship. or something along those lines.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score

You could do a Hardcore Championship. or something along those lines.

The thing with both of these ideas is that it requires the belt to be defended on a weekly basis, and that idea just hasn't worked for the Xbox league. We tried it with the Iron Man and the Hardcore titles, but people just stop signing up after a few weeks. And also, it seems that the Intercontinental Championship just wasn't relevant at all this past year. Therefore, I pitched a new idea to Yellow, which he seemed to like. Therefore, I guess this is as good of a time as any to mention it to the rest of the league.

[For the minor championships, I think that we should just get rid of the Iron Man, and we should replace the IC title with an X-Division Championship. For the new belt, anyone can compete for it, however it will be required to be defended in matches with 3-4 competitors, matches that are always No DQ. Then should someone be able to win the belt and retain it on 3 occasions, they can vacate the belt to challenge for the World Championship at the next PPV]

Another thing as for title defenses with this belt is that it will be defended at least twice a month, once at the PPV and once on a normal show(doesn't matter which week). Also, I'd like to add the idea that one of the challengers will always be decided based on story and victories, while the others can be because of sign ups. That does not guarantee that it will be because of sign ups though, as it is possible that all challengers could be decided based on story and victories.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The thing with both of these ideas is that it requires the belt to be defended on a weekly basis, and that idea just hasn't worked for the Xbox league. We tried it with the Iron Man and the Hardcore titles, but it just didn't work. And also, it seems that the Intercontinental Championship just wasn't relevant at all this past year. Therefore, I pitched a new idea to Yellow, which he seemed to like. Therefore, I guess this is as good of a time as any to mention it to the rest of the league.

[For the minor championships, I think that we should just get rid of the Iron Man, and we should replace the IC title with an X-Division Championship. For the new belt, anyone can compete for it, however it will be required to be defended in matches with 3-4 competitors, matches that are always No DQ. Then should someone be able to win the belt and retain it on 3 occasions, they can vacate the belt to challenge for the World Championship at the next PPV]

Another thing as for title defenses with this belt is that it will be defended at least twice a month, once at the PPV and once on a normal show(doesn't matter which week). Also, I'd like to add the idea that one of the challengers will always be decided based on story and victories, while the others can be because of sign ups. That does not guarantee that it will be because of sign ups though, as it is possible that all challengers could be decided based on story and victories.
Think there will be more match types in 2K17, so personally, I wouldn't make the decision yet unless you are adding more titles. But a X-DIvision title sounds good!

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think the iron man title could work if people didn't have to volunteer but that might be putting a band-aid on a stab wound

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The only reason I haven't tried it is because I honestly don't like iron man matches that much. But yeah, having iron man matches every week is boring though.

I like Frosty's idea of doing something like PS league is doing. Make it colourful and stuff :)

EDIT: Oh well, earned it or not, signed up for it :p

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score
The only reason I haven't tried it is because I honestly don't like iron man matches that much. But yeah, having iron man matches every week is boring though.

I like Frosty's idea of doing something like PS league is doing. Make it colourful and stuff :)

EDIT: Oh well, earned it or not, signed up for it :p
You did win your first PPV match with the now depressed Ben Song so I say you earned it

Status
Not open for further replies.