Exit light, enter...Rehab?

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Report: The Sandman Enters Rehab

While Jim Fullington (a.k.a. The Sandman) has been telling people he is set to undergo knee surgery, he's actually entering a rehabilitation facility paid for by his former employer, World Wrestling Entertainment. We wish him the best in getting well. (Source: The Wrestling Observer)

Quite frankly he should have done this sooner.

noumenon

LOL, they had a few spare rehab payments lying around courtesy of Umaga and Jeff.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
NO FUCKING WAY!

lol.

Sandman? The beer swilling, pack smoking, cane swinging badass freak himself? Rehab?! ROFLCOPTER. Kudos to WWE for paying for it though, that's kinda classy I think. Considering he hasn't worked for the E' in the past few years.

Does this mean if all goes well he's making a comeback? lol

noumenon

Yeah that's part of their health plan...any current or former employee who wants rehab; they pay for it.

Airfixx

Way above the call of duty for WWE... Gotta figure he was fucked up prior to ever signing with WWE...

No return... PLEASE. :roll:

Beer Money Army

They should bring back Sandman as a CM Punk Follower now after his re-hab.

paulie

Reaction score
the sandman never had any talent but was always super over in the old ECW and is loved by wrestling fans all over u have to give WWE credit 4 puttin him though rehab best of luck to him

Airfixx

@Beer Money Army: LOL. Quality!

They should also have him do a spoken word tour of schools to pay back the E's kindness.... Y'know; preach the evils of alcohol and how it made him think running around hitting peeps with sticks equates to entertainment, let alone wrestling.

Double J

Reaction score
I was about to say it's pretty sad when a wrestler actually lives as the character he portrays.....but I guess he really wasn't being a character, just himself....

Reaction score
Psshhh. I hope if he gets back on TV and they see him with a blow pop or tootsie pop in his mouth as opposed to a cig, they (WWE Creative) realize that TV PG ISN'T WORKING!!!

MizMasta3000

Psshhh. I hope if he gets back on TV and they see him with a blow pop or tootsie pop in his mouth as opposed to a cig, they (WWE Creative) realize that TV PG ISN'T WORKING!!!

What the hell can sandman bring to the table in todays PG rated wwe. No violence on ECW, hes not that great of a wrestler either