Excuse Me!. A thread dedicated to Vickie Guerrero and her two favorite words...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballin

Reaction score
Do you think the heat Vickie gets, which is more than most people, is heel heat, or "get off my tv" heat? In between, I literally mute my tv when she comes on but I'm a fan of La Famila

How much longer do you think she should be GM for?
Some angle where here and Edge break up.

When you hate her, is it heel heat, or "go away" heat?
Heel Heat

Kaedon

Reaction score
which is exactly what happened to me. i dont even remember the last time i watched smackdown. ok sorry, i do cuz i caught the main event today in the replay and it fucking pissed me off. get that bitch off tv asap, i hope hhh kills her.

Thats what it was sposed to do.

saying its actual heat is as Blue as saying "at least cena gets a reaction". when people get really annoyed or bored of something, they dont just sit there and fall asleep. they boo too...its up to you to tell whether its a heat boo or a GTFO boo. in cena's case last year and vickie's now, its a GET THE FUCK OFF MY TV boo.

ANNOYED is an emotion that they want. Bored, in and of itself, means you arent doing anything, like when Charlie Haas and The Great Khali come out. "Man im fuckin bored, lets go get a tshirt or some beer". Thats bad because then the fans dont care. If they are yelling, they care. That what you're failing to realize.

LadyHotrod

I fucking hate Vickie AND Edge. Edge was somewhat tolerable before he got with Vickie. She's is incredibly annoying and I just want to grab her wheelchair and hit her in the fucking head with it.

Montana

Sorry man, I disagree. In fact I would go so far as to say there is no such thing as "bad heat". The only kind of bad heat is no heat. As long as people are talking it doenst matter what they are saying. "Get off my TV" is provoking an emotional response, which is the point of wrestling.

Well, theres im not watching Smackdown anymore heat, which is about where im at with it. Its bad enough Vickie is awful, but shes making Edge look bad too. I went from watching SD just about every week, to maybe once a month, and thats largely due to "la famila" and vickie.

Kaedon

Reaction score
"Im not watching anymore" isnt heat, that means you dont like the product. Thats not heat.

the dark knight

Thats what it was sposed to do.
to the limits. you cant kill a fan to annoy the others, you cant spit in their faces, you cant take out your dick to a fan, etc. and being a heel is more of a "im going to fuckin piss you off and disappoint you" thing...not "im gonna make you turn off your tv and never turn it back on now".

there's a difference between trying to piss THE CROWD off and annoying everyone

ANNOYED is an emotion that they want. Bored, in and of itself, means you arent doing anything, like when Charlie Haas and The Great Khali come out. "Man im fuckin bored, lets go get a tshirt or some beer". Thats bad because then the fans dont care. If they are yelling, they care. That what you're failing to realize.
care? they'd get pissed if you deliver the worst show ever. they obviously cared enough to ask for their money back. now do it. :nonono:

and her promos and segments are fucking boring and annoying. boring doesn't mean you have to fall asleep.

I fucking hate Vickie AND Edge. Edge was somewhat tolerable before he got with Vickie. She's is incredibly annoying and I just want to grab her wheelchair and hit her in the fucking head with it.
hey, you're talkin to a brick wall remember?

Well, theres im not watching Smackdown anymore heat, which is about where im at with it. Its bad enough Vickie is awful, but shes making Edge look bad too. I went from watching SD just about every week, to maybe once a month, and thats largely due to "la famila" and vickie.
exactly. i couldn't wait to see edge back on smackdown after he got injured. then he returned and made out with vickie.....and since then he started sucking so bad. god....

"Im not watching anymore" isnt heat, that means you dont like the product. Thats not heat.
yea but its bad right? how can you not get that? i for one, stopped watching smackdown mainly cuz of her. smackdown was really boring last year during khali's reign but i didnt stop watching. now its not just boring, its fucking annoying. which is why i stopped. and i dont think im the only one..

Reaction score
I am with Montana. I get up and go smoke when Vickie comes on. I want to see her blow up in a limo, or the stage collapse on her. This shit with Vickie has gotten everything, up until now, predictable. But hopefully HHH will put Vickie and Edge in check.

Here is to this Friday!

Kaedon

Reaction score
You still arent realizing that ANNOYING SOMEONE is what some do. People say so many people had that kinda heat, but guess what? WWE was still a (if not the) top rated show on cable or on whatever night its on. People said "MOTHER FUCKER STEPHANIE MCMAHON WHAT A CUNT" guess what? THATS HEAT!

the dark knight

You still arent realizing that ANNOYING SOMEONE is what some do. People say so many people had that kinda heat, but guess what? WWE was still a (if not the) top rated show on cable or on whatever night its on. People said "MOTHER FUCKER STEPHANIE MCMAHON WHAT A CUNT" guess what? THATS HEAT!
jesus.........

stephanie was NOT annoying. she got on my nerves a lot but she wasn't annoying. vickie's fucking annoying. dont call it heat if it bothers you, but whatever it is, it does drive away fans from the product.

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
No Steph was annoying...just as annoying or worse than Vickie. I don't think its anything that can force someone to stop watching. The only reason everyone is complaining about this is because its happening now. I can guarantee you that in about another 2 years there's going to be another gimmick like this and you will be saying its worse than Vickie. Its a vicious circle I know.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I can see this lasting through the Wedding when just before they say 'I do' a hidden video will be played showing Edge talking about how he's playing Vickie for a fool and that he's just using her to get and stay on top (ultimate opportunist anyone?)

Reaction score
I think its horrible that Edge has been on top for so long. No one is getting over at all with him. usually its a little back and forth. But no one can get over just a little bit. Thats the whole thing with me. Then when MVP goes to her, Edge shoes up, and its like Edge is involved in everything that happens on SD. Etc Etc. I think that the whole power abusive thing is good, its her gimmick that ruins it. But its not really ruined because like Kaedon said, we watch to see someone flip their world upside down. Good thing that HHH will end this shit, or hopefully...

Kaedon

Reaction score
No Steph was annoying...just as annoying or worse than Vickie. I don't think its anything that can force someone to stop watching. The only reason everyone is complaining about this is because its happening now. I can guarantee you that in about another 2 years there's going to be another gimmick like this and you will be saying its worse than Vickie. Its a vicious circle I know.

Fucking exactly. This was the EXACT SAME ARGUMENT that was being used against Steph when she was GM of SD.

CenaMark54

I never understood why "get off my TV" heat is so bad.

IMO, its not. Any reaction is a good reaction, especially when the crowd hates someone so much they want to cheer on the face even harder.

Lets put it this way. It Vickie was wheeled out to cut a promo and some no name jobber came out and pushed her down a flight of stairs, that no name jobber would no longer be a no name jobber.

Vickie and Jillian Hall are two of the bigger heels in the WWE at the moment. Sure they are annoying and the crowd hates them, but thats their job. The crowd hates them so much, they will cheer just about anyone who opposes them. Thats the job of a heel, to get their face opponents over.

the dark knight

I never understood why "get off my TV" heat is so bad.

IMO, its not. Any reaction is a good reaction, especially when the crowd hates someone so much they want to cheer on the face even harder.

Lets put it this way. It Vickie was wheeled out to cut a promo and some no name jobber came out and pushed her down a flight of stairs, that no name jobber would no longer be a no name jobber.

Vickie and Jillian Hall are two of the bigger heels in the WWE at the moment. Sure they are annoying and the crowd hates them, but thats their job. The crowd hates them so much, they will cheer just about anyone who opposes them. Thats the job of a heel, to get their face opponents over.
again, there's a limit. jillian is annoying but not to the degree that would make me stop watching raw. what everybody stopped watching smackdown, would that make her a good heel and make vince happy? fuck no

Status
Not open for further replies.