• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Exclusive: WWE ‘Survivor Series’ 2022 Will Feature Two WarGames Matches

John McHenry

John McHenry
Just hoping the teams make sense. I mean Bloodline could be an obvious team. I just don't see a cohesive unit to oppose them. I assume one of the wargames will be women.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Damage CNTRL with two other heels vs Bianca, Asuka, Alexa, Raquel, and a returning Becky Lynch could be the womens match.

Bloodline could be in the mens if Roman works that show.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I'm grateful that we are finally starting to get away from the overly done Raw vs SD stuff at Survivor Series. Vince really buried that concept down to the ground. Adding War Games refreshing up the whole Survivor Series pay per view/premium League.

Looking Glass

I'm really happy to hear this! I think War Games was falling into the gimmick PPV territory of just becoming a paint by numbers deal and there were only so many variations we could have had in NXT. I'm not sure if I'd want War Games at Survivor Series every year from now on, just so it doesn't fall into the same trap, but it certainly adds a nice boost to the event.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I'm grateful that we are finally starting to get away from the overly done Raw vs SD stuff at Survivor Series. Vince really buried that concept down to the ground. Adding War Games refreshing up the whole Survivor Series pay per view/premium League.
Watch it just be Raw vs Smackdown in Wargames :lol

Sabretooth

Good thank god were moving on from Raw vs SD. I would’ve not minded it except it never had any repercussions. The winning brand (and the superstars that won) never got anything for winning. There was nothing to actually fight for. They would literally just forget about it the next night so it became pointless. War Games sounds incredible though. Maximum violence is always a good thing.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Was about to make the LD thread with this news. Absolutely hype for sure, the Traditional 5-on-5 Brand Supremacy Whatever matches were getting tiresome