• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Exclusive Behind the Scenes Footage from WWE Thread

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town

With WrestleMania right around the corner there's a ton of exclusive WWE.com content going up by the minute so I thought this would be the perfect time to create a WWE.com exclusives thread for any WWE.com exclusive content that needs to be shared.

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
I'm split. On one hand, he could probably turn into one of the top draws outside of WWE and I'm very curious to see where he ends up, with the most likely destinations of course being AEW or ROH, unless he decides to go with like EVOLVE or CZW. On the other, I've enjoyed parts of his career in WWE and I assume he would have liked for things to work out better for him there to where he didn't feel like he needed to leave.

Regardless of that, I'm still not buying into him being gone until I see him wrestling somewhere else.

Reactions: Becky Two-Belts

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
A lot of people been saying this but I'm telling y'all she sounds just like the girls from my high school that never moved out of my town and now think they run the place bc they're hot by East Texans standards :TI:
Take elocution lessons and get rid of it.

No offense, but it borders on Becky Lynch levels of "the fuck she saying?".

Reactions: Chris