Ex-WWE Star Says Mickie James Got Crazy When John Cena Broke Up With Her

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kenn Doane, formerly Kenny Dykstra and Kenny from the Spirit Squad, has continued dishing dirt via Twitter regarding John Cena and Mickie James' relationship years ago. Doane, who at one point was engaged to James, says he discovered she had been cheating on him with the Cenation leader when he oversaw her online searching rumors concerning her act of infidelity. James then confessed her unfaithfulness to Doane in a dramatic episode.

"She was googling mickie james and john cena dating. I asked why, she broke down crying. Then I heard more from others. She was checking to see if it was on the net yet," Doane recalls. "I feel bad for magnus. Nice guy dating a .... well u know."

Cena's relationship with James resulted in Doane being transferred from Raw—where Cena and James resided—to SmackDown. The once-promising grappler languished throughout his duration on the blue brand and was ultimately dismissed in November 2008. Doane attributes James' WWE success during her relationship with Cena to the wrestling megstar. The two remained 'friends' as late as May 2009, two months before Cena married his high school sweetheart, Liz Huberdeau. He also corroborated online reports that James was transferred from Raw to SmackDown in November 2009 because she was unable to cope with Cena breaking up with her, thus forcing organization officials to separate the two from each other at work. The move led to her being saddled with the unfavorable 'Piggy James' moniker and her contract being terminated in April 2010.

"He was messing with MJ so I got moved to Smackdown so they could further mess. I jobbed, got fired. When MJ got crazy because he wouldn't date her, she then got fired. Weird biz huh? She got title, on TV show while with him. Serves her well though."

He continues, "She wanted to date him, he said no, she flipped out backstage which led to her demise."

Doane echoed in another response, "When they were together she got the title, TV roles. When he dumped her she became Piggy James, then fired."

Doane also clarifies that Cena and James didn't actually date; but rather, 'they were hooking up.' He also alleges that Cena lied to Huberdeau about his relationship with James: "He denied it all to [her]."

He also feels Cena resents him for disclosing his relationship with James to management. "I made mention of him sleeping with MJ and he probably thought I wouldn't say anything. But I did and he is mad. I guess," he said.

A Twitter user asked Doane what right he has to air his former co-workers' dirty laundry. He responds, "What they do is their biz, but it's also mine when it effects my career and life."

Doane proclaimed several times to his followers that he is being honest with all of his statements as he has no reason to lie. Now that he's settled with another career, he doesn't care whether he's blackballed from WWE.

"If I spoke out it would have ruined my chance of returning to WWE," he explains why he's coming out with these heavy statements after many years. "Now I'm set with what I'm doing and don't care if I get banned."

He adds, "I'm ruining any chance of a WWE return by doing this I'm sure. But it doesn't matter to me."

Despite his airing of Cena's dirty laundry, Doane says he likes him.

"I have no heat towards him. He has heat towards me. I really don't care either way. I'm just being honest," Doane says. "Truthfully I do like john, but if u ask me a question im gonna answer it truthfully. Not my fault he did dumb shit. #youcanthandlethetruth!"

Kinda funny if it is true as that means Mickie was the crazy bitch she played and became Cena's road ass when Candice left

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Wait, MAGNUS is dating Mickie now? Lucky british bastard, but yeah, I can kinda believe this story. Hell, they kinda made a mini-storyline out of it when Cena was feuding with JBL in early/mid 2008.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Cena fucks what he wants... If I was as famous as him I'd do the same. God damn, Doane you need to step up your own game.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Surprised his marriage even lasted this long.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i kinda knew some of this already so i'm not shocked by this at all.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Cena fucks what he wants... If I was as famous as him I'd do the same. God damn, Doane you need to step up your own game.
Sometimes he even fucks what the vet boys bet him he won't ;)

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wait she was googling herself and Cena to see if the story broke? That is a pretty dumb thing to do especially when her fiance was in the house. These relationships never seem to work because people can't move on when it ends, bit stupid that they have to put them on seperate brands because one can't handle not being with the other.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Wait she was googling herself and Cena to see if the story broke? That is a pretty dumb thing to do especially when her fiance was in the house. These relationships never seem to work because people can't move on when it ends, bit stupid that they have to put them on seperate brands because one can't handle not being with the other.

I think it's not that stupid. If Cena's working Raw and James was wirking Smackdown, there less likely to run into each other and maybe some of Mickie's crazy would have gone away.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And people hate Cena why again?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The Piggy James stuff was hilarious btw.

Don't really care for the story though. Aside from the volatile Matt/Edge/Lita thing, it just never really mattered to me who wrestlers are sticking their dicks inside of.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The Piggy James stuff was hilarious btw.

Don't really care for the story though. Aside from the volatile Matt/Edge/Lita thing, it just never really mattered to me who wrestlers are sticking their dicks inside of.

I never got what people did in their personal lives had to do with what they did in their professional lives.

But I guess thats the day and age we are in.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think it's not that stupid. If Cena's working Raw and James was wirking Smackdown, there less likely to run into each other and maybe some of Mickie's crazy would have gone away.

But they are adults and not children so there shouldn't really be any need to put them on seperate shows. If they can't handle working on the same brand and be professional in their workplace then something is seriously wrong. In the end I guess WWE made the right move to fire the crazy person.