EWS - Elite Wrestling Society

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Respect is Earned Card

EWS World Heavyweight Championship
Elimination Chamber

Goldberg(c) vs Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton vs AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy

this was a really hard one to decide and should be a really great match, though I am not too sure about headlining your biggest PPV with a multi man gimmick match, i see HBK going over though, either him or AJ Styles, but I really don't want to have Goldberg as champ

Kane vs Matt Morgan

i don't know how this match will pan out, so I just always choose the younger and more potential future star

EWS Continental Championship
'Last Chance' TLC Match

Elijah Burke(c) vs Matt Hardy

somebody new needs to get into the title picture here, and I think that Jeff Hardy will eventually be invloved in this somehow

EWS Tag Team Championships
Tornado Elimination Match

Ken-Co vs Cryme Tyme

Ken-Co seem like an awesome team but I think that Cryme Tyme may win the titles... actually scrap that, the champs will retain

MVP & Test vs The Major Brothers

don't really understand this match, hopefully there is a big swerve, idk, as long as it ends with MVP being pushed

Evil Austin

Respect is Earned Card

Elimination Chamber
Goldberg(c) vs Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton vs AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy

Kane vs Matt Morgan

'Last Chance' TLC Match

EWS Tag Team Championships
Elimination Match
Ken-Co vs Cryme Tyme

MVP & Test vs The Major Brothers

CT Styles

RespectisEarnedPostercopy.png

What: EWS Respect is Earned
When: June 22, 2008
Where: Continental Airlines Arena

The official theme song for Respect is Earned, 'Higher' plays throughout the Continental Airlines Arena as the crowd is ecstatic for the show in store. Fans are chanting and cheering for their favorite shows and also in excitement for the Main Event, the elimination chamber. The camera pans around the arena showing many happy faces as we then cut to the announcers table.

Cole: Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to one of EWS' biggest pay-per-views, Respect is Earned and the name definitely suits it. If you can go well in an Elimination Chamber then you've earned respect, that's for sure. Tonight there is many chances to win respect; with such big matches announced.

Tazz: That's right Cole, but not just the main event. Matt Hardy challenging for the title he used to wear, the EWS Continental Championship in a TLC match is bound to be awesome, whoever wins that will earn respect because that's bound to be amazing. Kane vs Matt Morgan, lately Kane has been psychologically unstable and hell, if Morgan can defeat him; he's earned my respect, that's a given.

Cole: Well we're set for a big night, that's for sure!

Ken-Co's music hits the speakers and the crowd immediately begin booing as Ken Doane along with Mr. Kennedy come down to the ring with their tag titles around their waists.

Cole sighs: What now?

Ken-Co slide in the ring, Doane has a microphone.

Doane: You're all probably wondering why we're in the ring, it's the beginning of the pay-per-view right? Well we figured since we're the main draw, we'd kick off the pay-per-view by first announcing that we'll be kicking the butts of Waste-of-Time, I mean, Cryme Tyme and it's going to be the opening match!

The crowd boo at Ken-Co and begin chanting for Cryme Tyme. Kennedy then takes the microphone off his partner.

Kennedy: Hey! Hey! Shut up! When we talk, you listen!

The crowd get more into their cheering now.

Kennedy: The more you do this, the more enraged we're gonna be when we take on Cryme Tyme and beat the crap outta them! You know what? Ken, get ready, let's call them out now. Cryme Tyme! Get out here! Let's get this started!

Ken-Co start warming up. It's silent as the crowd await Cryme Tyme.

Cryme Tyme's music hits to a massive pop as they come down to the ring doing their signature taunts.

Match 1
EWS World Tag Team Championships

Ken-Co(c) vs Cryme Tyme

Kennedy goes on the outside for Ken-Co, leaving his younger partner in the ring. Cryme Tyme's JTG starts off in the ring and the referee rings the bell. Doane and JTG gradually come to the center of the ring, both have determination in their eyes; Doane's to make a statement, JTG's to claim what he and his partner believe is their's. They prepare for a test of strength but a sneaky Doane quickly counters it into an arm-twist. JTG remains calm and heads to the ropes. He performs a rope-aided backflip and reverses the move on Doane. Doane quickly moves to his corner and tags in Kennedy. Kennedy enters eagerly and quickly. He plants a quick kick to the gut of JTG and performs a snap suplex, followed by a cover with his forearm rested firmly over the face of JTG, 1...2 JTG kicks out. Kennedy is prepared though and stands JTG up, using his cornrows as help. He whips him to the ropes and is in hopes of connecting with a dropkick but JTG holds onto the ropes. Kennedy lands on his back and is in pain. JTG emerges from the ropes and jumps onto Kennedy in a Lou Thesz Press style. He then lands some punches to an unprotected face of Kennedy.

JTG gets off Kennedy at the referee's request and goes to his corner to tag in Shad. Shad steps over the top rope and enters the ring. Kennedy is unaware that the tag happened and gets a shocking surprise when he comes to his senses and stands back up. He retreats backwards until he hits the ropes, realizing that there's nowhere else to go. Shad approaches him with a smile on his face unbeknownst to the fact that Doane is distracting the referee. Kennedy takes advantage of that and gets down to his knees quickly to connect with a low blow. Shad falls to his knees nursing his groin. Kennedy bounces off the ropes with a running low dropkick that knocks Shad back. Kennedy then tags in Doane. Doane goes for a hook of the massive leg that belongs to Shad, 1... Shad kicks out. Shad begins to get back up to his feet, still sore and tries to go over to his partner, JTG but Doane is one step ahead and runs to the ropes facing Shad and rebounds off with a shining wizard like maneuver, knocking Shad back down.

Doane maintains the momentum he gained from the ropes and turns to the left and rebounds off those ropes to connect with knee drop to face of Shad. He begins getting cocky and taunts the crowd in which he receives boos in return. He points with both hands to the corner turnbuckles and begins to climb them. He reaches the top rope and stands on them. He has a confident smile on his face as he looks at Shad. he keeps all his focus on Shad which, in the end, cost him greatly. JTG decided to use some Ken-Co like tactics and he runs along the apron to knock down Doane. Now both men are down as the crowd cheer for JTG giving Ken-Co a taste of their own medicine. Kennedy is furious and leans as far over the ropes as he can to get a tag, as does JTG. The crowd cheer for Cryme Tyme as it becomes a race as to who can get up first. Both men eventually get to their corners and get the tags at almost the same time. Both men enter, JTG and Kennedy. Kennedy goes for a running clothesline but JTG ducks. Kennedy turns around and JTG leaps up and sits front-ways on his shoulders and brings Kennedy down with a fantastic hurracanrana!

The crowd cheer greatly for JTG and Cryme Tyme. Shad has recovered on the apron as JTG lands a dropkick to Doane on his apron. JTG is back up to his feet and calls Shad in. Shad picks up Kennedy and has him set up for a G9. JTG runs to the ropes to rebound off for a running front-flip neckbreaker but Doane hits him from behind on the ropes with an elbow. JTG stumbles forward in pain. Shad drops Kennedy and charges to the ropes and attempts a big boot on Doane but he ducks and holds the ropes down so they fling up into the groin region of Shad. Shad falls over the ropes in pain and lands on the outside. JTG stumbles up and Kennedy immediately greets him with an attempted Mic Check but JTG lands some elbows to the side of Kennedy's head and then lands a kick to the gut of Kennedy. Kennedy's bent forward to nurse his stomach and receives a deadly neckbreaker from JTG and the leg gets hooked, 1...2... Doane slides in and breaks it up just in time. JTG then gets up and goes after Doane. Doane runs to the corner then lifts himself up using his hands and JTG goes under and runs into the corner.

Doane whips him into Kennedy who lifts him up in a Fireman's Carry and looks to go for a Green Bay Plunge but as he goes to do it he walks into a big boot from a returning Shad. Shad goes back to the apron and JTG leaps up from the canvas to just connect with a tag. Shad enters the ring and measures Kennedy. Kennedy gradually gets back up to his feet and turns around into a Fireman's Carry from Shad. JTG enters the ring and they look to try for another G9 but Doane enters the ring and takes out JTG through the ropes and they fight on the ground where they landed outside. It looked like a fair hit and JTG seems hurt. Shad is distracted by this, as is the referee and Kennedy wiggles out of the carry and lands behind Shad where he delivers a low blow and rolls up Shad, 1...2...3

Shad Eliminated

It's now just JTG against Ken-Co. Doane sees Shad has been eliminated and rolls JTG into the ring. Kennedy tries to end it quickly and hooks the leg, 1...2 JTG kicks out. Kennedy leads JTG back up to his feet and attempts a quick Mic Check but JTG holds onto the rope and pushes Kennedy away. Kennedy is pushed in the direction of Doane and takes advantage of the push and tags in his partner. Doane enters the ring and charges at JTG again. This time JTG is prepared and catches Doane off guard with a diving leg lariat and quickly rolls him up strongly when on the ground, 1...2...3

Ken Doane Eliminated

Everyone is in shock at that pinfall, including Kennedy. Kennedy immediately runs into the ring and stomps away at JTG; whom is trying to get back to his feet. Kennedy is extremely frustrated and continues the attack. The referee eventually restrains Kennedy and allows JTG to have a chance of getting up. He stumbles back into the corner. Kennedy likes that and sits JTG up on the top rope and begins to set him up for a Superplex and almost nails it but JTG, at the last second, hooks his foot on the rope and then pokes the eye of Kennedy and pushes him off. Kennedy lands on his feet although he is groggy and can't see well. JTG emerges from the top rope with a West Coast Pop like move and turns it into a roll-up when he lands, 1...2...3

Mr. Kennedy Eliminated

Winners & New EWS World Tag Team Champions - Cryme Tyme via Pinfall

JTG celebrates in the ring with Shad.

We cut to a promotional video for Destiny, EWS' biggest Pay-Per-View.

Cole: Well Cryme Tyme have reclaimed the EWS World Tag Team Championships in a fantastic match! Ken-Co won't be happy, that's for sure!

Tazz: Well considering both their pinfalls were by roll-up, I wouldn't be either.

Cole: Oh and Ken-Co fight fair all the time. Who are you kidding Tazz? be happy for Cryme Tyme!

Backstage

Joey Styles is seen backstage with Shawn Michaels.

Joey: Shawn, this is a big opportunity tonight. You have history with a lot of the men in this match. You also have well, present differences with Randy Orton, whom you cost the title. He rigged the votes at Interactive Encounter to not face you but tonight; he has no choice. Which to you is more important? The title or Orton?

Michaels: Joey, I have accomplished a lot in this business. Randy Orton attacked me backstage at No Apologies in fear I would be too fresh for the match, he also rigged the voting like you said. In short, Orton is scared of Me. He knows what I'm capable of, He knows who I am basically.

Joey: Orton denies the fact that he's scared of you and says that tonight, he would live up to his name, 'The Legend Killer'. Does that fear you?

Michaels: Nope. He has his lethal boot that he punts people in the side of the head with. I have my lethal boot that knocks people out quicker than you can say, 'Legend Killer'. If he thinks he can end my career, he should think again because I have Sweet Chin Music tuning up, ready for that pathetic coward.

Joey: Do you think you're capable of winning the World Heavyweight Championship tonight off Goldberg?

Michaels shakes his head chuckling and walks off.

Back at the Announcers Table.

Cole: Well Michaels will be going not just for the title tonight, but also for Randy Orton it appears and maybe vice-versa.

Tazz: Good, I hope Randy Orton gives Michaels what he deserves though, he cost him the title.

'I'm Comin'!' hits and MVP comes down to the ring accompanied by Test. MVP has a microphone which surprises some. He enters the ring and Test stands by his side.

MVP: Ladies and Gentleman, you were all expecting me to be wrestling The Major Brothers with Test as my partner. Well; you see, we have already taken care of that.

MVP points to the TitanTron and it shows The Major Brothers beaten bloody and bruised.

MVP: Now, let this be a warning to anyone wanting to mess with Me or Test. We will beat the living hell out of you, you can't mess with the most valuable playa' or his accompaniment. Basically, I'm better than you and there's nothing you can do about it; we will always win, that's what the better people do, win.

'This Fire Burns' hits and CM Punk appears at the top of the stage. The crowd is ecstatic as it appears Punk is making his return from injury. He stands there with a microphone.

Punk: Montel, I think you need to show us that you're better. I think you need to show that you can walk the walk as well as talk the talk because right now, you're all bark and no bite. You think what you did to the Major Brothers means anything? You jumped them from behind, if you were a 'better man' you would've met them face-to-face in the middle of the ring.

MVP: Sorry, who are you?

Punk: CM Punk.

MVP: And..

Punk: You're gonna act like an A-List Celebrity now, aren't you? Look, Montel, I know who you are; you're always running your mouth everyone knows who you are. That's all you're known for, running your mouth. The only accomplishment you have in professional wrestling is who can hold their breath the longest because you amaze us all with how many words you can get out about how 'great' you are.

MVP: Hey! Who the hell do you think you are? The fact I'm even talking to you, hobo means I'm in a good mood. Were you not listening to what I was saying? I said if anyone messes with us then we'll beat the hell out of you!

Punk: How are you going to do it now, I'm looking you directly in the eyes. You're not behind me so you can't jump me.

MVP starts to show his frustration.

MVP: Look! You just got out of hospital, you just came back from injury, you don't really wanna go back do you?!

Punk: Try me.

The crowd is getting behind Punk. MVP is really getting frustrated.

Punk: Basically, Montel. I am sick and tired of listening to your crap; much like the rest of the roster. I wanna see you back it up, so what do you say? Punk vs MVP? Or will it really end up being, Punk vs MVP with Test.

MVP: Who the hel..

'I'm Back!' hits and Eric Bischoff appears beside Punk.

Bischoff: You know Punk, I really like that idea of you and MVP. I've also come up with an idea myself. At Revenge, we will have CM Punk versus MVP.

MVP lets out his frustration in the ring.

Bischoff: AND.

MVP turns around with an expression as if to say, 'What now?'

Bischoff: It'll be a steel cage match, Test, you my friend, won't be interfering.

Punk smiles at the top of the ramp.

Cole: Well that's a massive announcement! The returning CM Punk taking on MVP in a steel cage!

Tazz: I disagree, it should be a normal singles match.

Cole: Why? So Test can interfere?

Tazz: No. I just think it would have been more relevant.

Cole laughs.

BOOM! Kane's pyro goes off and the Masked Monster comes down to the ring. He does his usual pyro routine and awaits his opponent.

Matt Morgan's music hits and he comes down to the ring. He slides in and immediately begins the match with right hands.

Match 3
Single
Matt Morgan vs Kane

Matt Morgan immediately begins the match with some right hands to the face of the Masked Monster. Kane stumbles a little before Morgan retreats backwards and rebounds off the ropes with a clothesline, although Kane is prepared and lands a kick into the gut of Morgan before he can make contact. Kane lands some knee shots to the face of a bent forward Morgan before standing him back up straight. He follows that up with a whip to the corner. Morgan hits the corner turnbuckles and Kane charges at him with a big boot but Morgan moves out of the way at the last second and Kane's leg goes over the top rope uncomfortably. Morgan runs to the ropes behind Kane and rebounds off with a deadly big boot to the back of the head of Kane that knocks him over the ropes and to the outside. Morgan exits the ring and joins Kane on the outside. He stomps away violently at the Big Red Machine until the referee's count reaches 5. He then rolls back in and then out of the ring to restart the count. Morgan begins to stand Kane back up, he grabs his face and as soon as he makes contact he receives a deadly uppercut to the throat.

Morgan grabs his throat as he stumbles backwards and leans on the barricade. Kane goes over and throws Morgan back into the ring and joins him. Morgan is gasping for air as well as trying to get away from Kane in the middle of the ring but it all goes pear-shaped when Kane simply walks in front of the massive Morgan. Morgan is still struggling, he uses Kane's legs as ladders to get back up. Kane, you can tell is chuckling evilly to himself as he looks down on Matt Morgan. Morgan eventually gets to his feet but cops some stiff right and left hands to the face from Kane followed by a whip to the ropes. On the rebound Kane connects with a Big Boot to the face of Morgan. Morgan falls down to the canvas nursing his face as Kane drops down to his knees and hooks the leg of Morgan, 1...2 Morgan kicks out. Kane guides Morgan back up to his feet and leans him in the corner. He then precedes to unload some more right and left hands on the 'Genetically Jacked' Matt Morgan but Morgan eventually blocks them and switches positions with Kane. Kane gets thrown into the corner and the rolls are reversed.

Kane receives some right and left hands to the face along with some knees to the abdomen. Morgan retreats backwards to the opposite corner before charging at Kane and connecting with a big boot to the face. Kane nurses it before retaliating in frustration. He is furious. Kane comes after Morgan and charges at him with a massive clothesline but Morgan sidesteps and Kane takes out the referee, knocking him inside-out with a massive clothesline. The referee is completely out of it. Morgan quickly lands a kick to the gut of Kane when he turns around after knocking out the referee. Kane is bent forward nursing his stomach and Morgan nails a swinging neckbreaker on the 'Big Red Machine'. Morgan looks over at the referee and realizes he has no chance of getting a three count in a while so decided to take advantage of the referee's absence. He rolls out of the ring and throws some weapons in the ring. He slides in a chair, throws over a rubbish bin and slides in a table. Morgan picks up the chair and measures Kane as he stumbles up to his knees and then gradually to his feet.

Kane walks right into a chair shot from Morgan that makes him stumble a little. Morgan is in shock as the chair doesn't knock Kane over. He has another shot followed by another and Kane stumbles backwards onto the ropes. Morgan then picks up the table and runs at Kane, driving the table into his abdomen, knocking him over the ropes and to the outside. Morgan chucks the table over the ropes and grabs the chair too. He exits the ring and begins measuring Kane again. Kane gets back to his feet and receives another chair shot, this time to the midsection followed by another head-shot. Kane is groggy and Morgan begins to set up the table. He sets it up successfully and then nails Kane with another chair shot and guides him onto the table. The crowd are behind the potential high spot as Morgan walks up the steel steps and walks along the apron. He stands on the apron and looks at Kane before jumping off with a leg drop, driving Kane and himself; through the table. Both men lay there in the carnage. The crowd chanting 'Holy shit! Holy shit!' as both men lay there motionless still.

Morgan is the first to start moving. He begins rolling around, trying to nurse his back and gradually, through the pain gets to his feet. He stands up, facing the crowd with his hands on his hips shaking his head; showing the pain on his face. The crowd are then in shock as Morgan looks at them confused as to why they are in shock. He turns around and there is Kane, sitting up! Morgan backs away scared, horrified. Kane simply gets back up to his feet and slowly walks towards Morgan. Morgan reaches the barricade and has nowhere else to go and then bites the bullet and charges at Kane in search of a clothesline but Kane simply nails an uppercut to the oncoming Morgan and rolls him back into the ring where a recovering referee is. Kane doesn't allow Morgan to get back up. He stomps away as he tries to get back to his feet. Morgan crawls to the corner and Kane stands over him. Morgan then kicks up and nails Kane in the groin. Kane is in a huge amount of pain. The referee has just got back up to his feet, using the ropes as leverage. Kane retreats backwards nursing the groin area.

Morgan charges at him and attempts the running scissors kick and nails it! Kane is knocked down and potentially out. Morgan drops down and covers Kane, 1...2... Kane kicks out! Morgan cannot believe it. He is in shock. He looks at Kane in disbelief as he gets back up to his feet and measures Kane for another try. As Kane gradually gets back up to his feet, Morgan, still shocked, awaits the 'Big Red Monster'. Kane gets back up, still hurt and groggy and Morgan charges at him and attempts the scissors kick again but Kane sidesteps this time. Morgan is caught off-balance momentarily and turns around. He is greeted with a hand to the throat. Morgan is horrified, it could all be over with a chokeslam. Morgan lands a kick to the gut of Kane and escapes it. He then tries again, a scissors kick but Kane sidesteps yet again. Morgan turns around and Kane instantly applies the chokeslam and perfects it! Morgan is down and out. Kane drops down, covers, 1...2... Morgan kicks out! Kane can't believe it. Both men are better that the other suspects! Both men are capable of more than the other suspects!

Kane stands back up. He stands and holds up his hand gesturing for a chokeslam. Another one. The crowd are awaiting another one, it seems all over. Morgan gets back to his feet, somehow. He is out of it, he can barely stand; the effects of the chokeslam effecting greatly. Kane approaches Morgan for the chokeslam when... the scissors kick! Out of nowhere! The scissors kick knocks Kane down and out. Morgan drops down to his knees and hooks the leg of Kane, 1...2...3

Winner - Matt Morgan via Pinfall

To be continued...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ken-Co promo: First off, nice idea for a team. Hopefully you can get Doane somewhere with this, as I've always liked him. Anyway, nice arrogant, heelish promo to get the show started off with. Having them 'interrupt' the commentators emphasises that they are heels, which is good.

Ken-Co vs Cryme Tyme: You've had nice build up leading to this with your backstory. Anyway, you used heelish tactics well with ken-Co throughout. I would have rathered the first low blow not go down, as I feel that two in one match is a bit too much. I would have had him pull n Shad's pants, sneding him throat first into the second rope. It's still heelish. The match flowed jst fine, you have a very easy writing style for reading. The match went on like your classic underdog faces vs heels. I didn't really like the Doane elimination, as a leg lariat certainly shouldn't keep someone down. I would have rathered just a roll up. Anyway, good opener.

Shawn Michaels promo: Very good character wise, and I like what you're doing here with this Michaels/Orton feud. Keep it going.

MVP/CM Punk promo: Great promo, plain and simple. Both men were excellent in their roles. The little back and forth you had going between them was excellent. Those two in a steel cage match should equal greatness, so I look forward to seeing it.

Matt Morgan vs Kane: Nice brawl style match up. A lot of big boots and just right and left hands, which is what you expect from these two giants. I liked how you had it spill to the outside, because two big guys would want to just brawl no matter where. The ref bump made this match different too, and it helped it become the length it was. For the finish, I think you meant Bicycle Kick for Morgan, rather than Scissors Kick. Another good match, none the less.

AC: Good start CT, the quality of both matches and promos has been very high. Hopefully, you can keep this rolling with the second half.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
This is turning out very good CT, and I promise to give a full review once the whole show is posted.

CT Styles

RespectisEarnedPostercopy.png

Cole: My god, Matt Morgan defeated the 'Big Red Monster' Kane! He did it! What an awesome match also! Both men needing more that one finishing maneuver to put them out!

Tazz: I'm still in shock, Cole. That was an awesome, awesome match. Definitely one of the contenders for match of the night.

Backstage

Joey Styles is seen backstage with Randy Orton.

Styles: Randy, you heard what the 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels said about you ear..

Orton: Joey, I don't care what that washed up, has-been said about me. He means nothing to me and this business. He's living off accomplishments ten years old! So Joey, don't talk to me about Shawn Michaels.

Orton walks off. Suddenly Chris Jericho appears and grabs he microphone off of Joey and looks directly into the camera.

Jericho: Ladies and Gentleman. My name is Chris Jericho. I am competing tonight in one of the most physically and mentally punishing structures man-made. I am first, going to beat AJ Styles senseless. I am second, going to win the World Heavyweight Championship. AJ Styles, the kid has mixed with the wrong sort of person in the wrong sort of way. Chris Jericho is one of the greatest performers in the history of this business and also one of the most punishing. AJ Styles; to put it bluntly, has pissed... me... off. He claims that I have done the same. AJ I am nowhere near what I am capable of, I can ruin people's lives and it appears I'm going to have to do that with you. So be prepared, AJ.

Back at the Announcers Table

Cole: Well two very informing messages from two very important members of our roster, Randy Orton and Chris Jericho.

Tazz: And I completely agree with both of them and see where they're coming from.

Cole: Of course you do, Tazz. Let's focus our attention on what's surrounding the ring. Three ladders for our upcoming match. We have a lead hanging from the center of the Elimination Chamber hanging above us with the EWS Continental Championship hanging from it. Along with the ladders are tables and chairs. This match will be brutal.

Matt Hardy's music hits to a massive pop as he runs down and slides in the ring, all pumped up.

Cole: Matt Hardy. A fan-favorite, a cult hero among fans. No doubt he is the favorite in this match, it is one of his specialties.

Tazz: A TLC match is one of the Hardy Boys' specialty matches but don't count out Elijah Burke, he is a face of the future. That's for sure.

Cole: Oh I wouldn't count out Burke at all, I mean, He is the champion.

'Don't Waste My Time' hits and the EWS Continental Champion Elijah Burke comes down to the ring with a cocky smile on his face, directed toward Hardy.

Cole: He's confident and I wouldn't blame him. He's an impressive athlete.

Tazz: Damn right, Cole.

Match 4
Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match

Burke and Hardy stand casually in the ring, warming up their muscles. Burke begins to jump on the spot and move around the ring in a clockwise direction gradually. Hardy does the same but in a more casual walking movement. Both men remain calm, still aware of a sure to be brutal match. Burke makes the first move, he teases charging at Hardy by putting his foot out quickly. He laughs confidently and Hardy doesn't show any amusement. Burke does it again and then quickly repeats it but this time follows through and clocks Hardy with a cheap clothesline. Hardy is knocked down and checks his lip for blood, nothing. He gets back up to his feet and gestures Burke to go again. Burke reacts appropriately and tries another quick attack but Hardy ducks a clothesline and as soon as Burke turns around plants a boot into his gut. Matt then grabs his arm and locks it in an arm twist and elbows it a few times before whipping him to the corner. Burke hits the turnbuckles hard and Hardy attempts a running clothesline on the cocky champion but Burke slides out of the way and Hardy runs into the turnbuckles. He rebounds off uncomfortably and Burke nails him with a dropkick.

Burke looks down on Hardy laughing and then looks up and points with both hands to the title hanging. He rolls under the ropes and heads to the outside. He retrieves a steel chair that is set up on a table. He slides that in the ring and following it is a ladder. Burke re-enters the ring and picks up the steel chair. Hardy stumbles back up groggily and turns around into a potential chair shot from Burke but he ducks and the chair hits the top rope and rebounds back into the face of Burke. Hardy then performs a spear like maneuver taking down Burke and forcing him to drop the chair. Hardy unleashes some fierce right hands to the face of Burke. Burke manages to throw Hardy off him but Hardy is back up on his feet and finds the ladder. He begins to set it up in the ring and is successful. Burke is aware of this but plays possum. Hardy is overconfident with his attack on Burke, thinking Burke is out. He positions the ladder under the hanging title belt and begins to climb the ladder. He reaches the fourth rung and is introduced to a shocking surprise. Burke is up and running. He rebounds off the ropes and performs a running dropkick to the opposite side of the ladder Hardy is on.

Hardy and the ladder fall back. Hardy lands on his back and the ladder lands on top of him, he seems unconscious. Burke though, is too cocky to get the belt now; in his own mind, he's better than Hardy. He rolls under the ropes and to the outside. He grabs two of the tables and slides them in the ring one by one. The crowd cheer, not for Burke but the fact there are tables in the ring. He begins to set one up, the crowd are mixed because they want the tables but they want Burke to be the one to go through the table. Burke adds fuel to the fire with the crowd by taunting them cockily. Burke has the table almost 100% set when suddenly a ladder hits him in the back of the head. Burke falls forward onto the table, seemingly unconscious. Hardy was the man behind the ladder. He gets it back into a controllable position and positions it back in the center of the ring. He begins to climb it after eventually placing it correctly under the title. He gradually goes up, rung by rung getting closer and closer to regaining that title. He reaches the third last rung and it seems like Hardy has it in the bag; that is soon not the case though. Burke, with his sore head appears to be up again.

He quickly turns around too see where Hardy is at. He leaps onto the ladder quickly, using all his limited energy. He manages to curve his arm around the ladder and grab the boot of Hardy, causing him to not be able to go on. Hardy starts to struggle and try to get Burke to release the grip he has on his boot but Burke isn't going to lose that title for anything. He gradually moves himself up a rung by holding a rung with one hand and the boot of Hardy with the other, somehow maintaining balance. He moves up one more and is almost eye-level with Hardy and no longer needing to hold his boot. They begin to trade punches and Burke, the former amateur boxer obviously is winning that battle. Hardy begins to bleed from the mouth as Burke gets a little carried away. Hardy nearly falls off but keeps a hold with one hand on the top of the ladder. The crowd's hearts were in their mouthes when that happened. Burke takes a second to taunt the crowd, a stupid decision. He shows his overconfidence and Hardy powers up with a massive left hand swing that catches Burke off-guard and nearly knocks him off. Hardy then garbs Burke's arm and tries to swing him off.

He is successful, although Burke lands on his feet. Hardy then tries to move up the ladder but Burke joins Hardy on the same side and puts his head between his thighs so Hardy is sitting on his shoulders. Burke has him in an electric chair position on the ladder and sacrifices his fatigue and damage to pull the trigger on the move. Both men crash down on the canvas as the crowd chant for their favorites to get up. Due to the impact on the canvas, the ladder falls down and is now leaning on the ropes sideways. Burke is the first to get up, gradually. He uses the ropes as leverage to get to his feet. He then begins to nurse his back that is hurt from the elevated electric chair. He keeps an eye on Hardy as he begins to level up the ladder again. He begins to climb the ladder and puts his foot on the first rung, he turns around to check on Hardy and sees he's not there, he grows suspicious and looks over the ropes to the outside to check what's going on. He sees Hardy lifting up another ladder and performs a running baseball slide, knocking Hardy down and forcing the ladder out of his hands and it is left leaning over the top rope. Burke then continues on his quest up the ladder.

He reaches the halfway point on the ladder and is confident even though Hardy is almost fully recovered on the outside. He slides in an joins Burke on the ladder and quickly runs up it, trying to block Burke's way; he's almost there. He reaches the top and they are now eye-level yet again. Burke swings but Hardy reacts quickly and risks his chances for the win when he ducks and gets his arm over the chest of Burke and performs a Side Effect off the top of the ladder. They fall down to the table set up behind them and go through it. Both men are laid out in the carnage and leftovers of the table. Neither man is moving and it seems like whoever can move a limb first wins the match; yet neither can do that yet. The match is in the balance for the next ten seconds as it seems neither is in any shape to move. The crowd go from silent to shock when they see a figure running down the ramp. It's John Morrison! He runs up the ladder leaning over the top rope and leaps into the ring. He picks up the ladder and tries to set it up. He quickly climbs up the ladder and nearly reaches the top but suddenly Matt Hardy appears at the bottom and grabs the foot of Morrison.

Morrison is nearly at the top but gets pulled back because of that. He hits the canvas, landing on his feet. Hardy plants a boot into the midsection of Morrison but he is still hurt and the effects of fatigue are coming into play and he cannot capitalize. Morrison recovers and performs the same move on Hardy and then plants a step-up Enzuiguri on him. Hardy drops down to the canvas. Morrison then proceeds to climb the ladder. Boos echo through the arena as he reaches the top and unclips the title and holds it up.

Winner & New EWS Continental Champion - John Morrison

Cole: What!? What!? Is that legal?!

Tazz: It doesn't say anything in the rules that disallow it! What a way to win a match! John Morrison is the new Continental Champion!

Backstage

Joey Styles is seen looking at the camera with a microphone.

Joey: Ladies and Gentleman just a quick announcement, Charlie Cosgrove has left the building, we are unsure why but he is not here. That's all we've got.

Back at the Announcers Table

Cole: Why would Charlie Cosgrove not be here? More importantly, why would he leave?

Tazz: I don't know, Cole. That really is quite weird.

Cole: Well, we'll try to keep you updated on that Ladies and Gentleman but now it's time for the Main Event of the night and the biggest Main Event in the history of EWS. Ladies and Gentleman, the Elimination Chamber.

Tazz: This is the most sadistic structure in the business. I myself, am fortunate enough to not have wrestled in one. Goldberg certainly has the odds stacked against him.

Cole: But Goldberg is an unbelievable athlete, Tazz. Remember that.

The structure is lowered down to ground level.

'Sexy Boy' hits to a monstrous ovation as the 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the chamber. He enters the chamber and performs his usual entrance routine before going to his pod and allowing the referee to lock him in.

Next is, 'No More Words' and the 'Rainbow Haired Warrior' Jeff Hardy makes his way to the chamber with another massive pop. He performs his usual routine before going to his pod.

The next competitor to come out is...

'Break Down the Walls' plays to boos and heat as Y2J Chris Jericho comes down to the chamber and enters his pod.

'I Am' plays and AJ Styles comes out to a massive pop. He enters the chamber and goes in his pod.

Cole: There are the four competitors who will be locked in pods throughout the match until they are randomly selected to take part in the match.

Tazz: This is exciting Cole!

'Voices' hits and the 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton comes down to the chamber and awaits in the ring.

Cole: Well it appears Randy Orton will be starting off in the ring unlike his peers who await their turn in their respective pods.

Tazz: I think Orton deserves that title back around his waist.

'Goldberg's March' plays and the EWS World Heavyweight Champion comes down from his locker room to the top of the stage in his pyro. He then makes his way down to the chamber and enters the ring.

Cole: Well a man with the odds definitely not stacked in his favor, Goldberg. Our World Heavyweight Champion.

Tazz: And it's about to begin.

Cole: Ladies and Gentleman, EWS' first ever Elimination Chamber is underway!

Main Event
6-Man Elimination Chamber

Goldberg(c) vs Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy

Goldberg stands on one side of the ring, Orton does the same. They both stare into the other's eyes. Both having different thoughts, tactics going through their mind. Orton's revenge most likely, revenge for the fact that Goldberg and Shawn Michaels screwed him out of the World Heavyweight Championship. Goldberg's to destroy Orton and every other competitor and walk out Champion like he has stated he would. They begin to circle around the ring; the crowd cheering, waiting for the match to really get underway. Orton moves his muscles around to get warmed up and gradually moves into the center of the ring, as does Goldberg. The crowd cheer, getting behind both competitors as they make first contact. They lock up in the center of the sadistic structure. Goldberg, the man with the obvious strength advantage takes control early on and pushes Orton away. Orton flies back and crashes into the corner turnbuckles. It's in Jericho's pod area and Jericho yells out obscenities to Orton. Orton turns around and swings at the pod, a way to intimidate Jericho. Orton turns around and is greeted with a massive charging big boot.

He groggily stumbles around the ring, holding his jaw. He turns around on the other side of the ring and Goldberg charges at him again. This time though, Orton is prepared and smoothly and calmly slides out of the way. Goldberg runs into the turnbuckles but blocks it. He turns around into one of Orton's textbook dropkicks. He stumbles back into the corner turnbuckles again. Orton approaches him once he's back on two feet and unloads some vicious right hands to the exposed forehead of Goldberg. He then elevates himself, putting both feet on the bottom rope and proceeds to unload some more of those vicious, quick but powerful right hands to the forehead. Orton gets a little carried away though and Goldberg eventually has enough and retaliates aggressively. He lifts Orton up and slams him down with an earthshaking spinebuster. Orton appears out of it and severely hurt. Goldberg then hooks the leg of Orton, 1...2... Orton just kick out in time. Stars begin banging on their pods, getting restless. Goldberg guides Orton back up to his feet. Orton is still seemingly severely hurt after that massive power move performed by Goldberg.

Goldberg throws him into the corner again but this time Orton plans ahead and rakes the eyes of Goldberg. Orton stumbles towards a seemingly blinded Goldberg and attempts an attack. He swings a right hand that makes contact with Goldberg's face and out of retaliation and a reflex Goldberg plants a vicious big boot to the face of Orton that knocks Orton over the ropes, adding to his other injury. He lies on the cold, steel seemingly unconscious after his head ricocheted off it. Goldberg gets to one knee and tends to his eye and takes advantage of his time alone to recover. Then..

The lights go out and someone new is going to join the match!

Orton is still down on the outside and Goldberg is still recovering when the next person is about to be join.

Chris Jericho Enters

Goldberg is still on one knee when an entering Chris Jericho runs in the ring and attacks Goldberg from behind with a forearm to the back of the head. He continues hammering away at Goldberg until he eventually is lying down on the canvas while Jericho kicks and punches him. Jericho leaves the World Heavyweight Champion in the ring and goes to the outside where Orton is. He grabs Orton's head and guides him back up to his feet. He keeps a hold of his head, using that to line up some right hands directly to the face. Jericho still maintains the hold of Orton's head and leads him towards one of the steel mesh on the side of Jeff Hardy's pod and smacks him face-first into it. Orton screams in pain when he makes contact. The two men are soon joined by Goldberg on the outside. Goldberg showcases his amazing strength and power and grabs Y2J from behind. He turns him around and sends him flying into the wall of the deadly chamber. Jericho stays against it and slowly slides down but Goldberg approaches him and begins to grate Jericho's face along it, gradually busting him open a little on his forehead. While the cut open gash spills out onto Jericho, Goldberg goes back to Orton, the former Champion.

Goldberg appears behind Orton but Orton is aware due to the reflection on the steel he barely sees. He takes the punt and shoots his elbow back and luckily for him it connects with the crotch of Goldberg. Orton crawls over to the wall of the structure and puts his fingers through the holes, using that to help him get back to his feet. He slowly gets back up, his facial expression shows you the pain he is going through right now. Goldberg is on his knees, nursing his crotch. He then bends forward and Orton sees. He has a psychotic, evil smile on his face. He sees this as an opportunity for the unthinkable. Goldberg maintains that position and Orton emerges from the side of Goldberg and unloads a punt kick! Goldberg moves his head back just in time though, possibly saving his career. Orton is caught off-balance momentarily because of the miss and leans over the ropes. Jericho emerges from behind and lands a dropkick to the back of Orton, knocking him over the ropes and back into the ring. Jericho with a mild gash on his forehead has a little bit of blood dripping down his face. He starts to taunt Orton to get back up, he does it in a 'Jericho-Like' cocky way also.

'C'mon baby!' yells a charismatic Jericho as he measures Orton getting up. He runs to the ropes as Orton is nearly standing but his intentions of rebounding off are cut short when Goldberg gets a single-hand choke on Jericho as he heads for the ropes. Goldberg is on the other side and Jericho is in the ring. The ropes are in between them. Yet again in the match, Goldberg showcases his amazing skill by lifting Jericho up and holding him above his head! The crowd are amazed as Jericho is horrified and in fear of landing on the steel floor on the outside. He begins to wriggle and Goldberg loses his balance and starts to head towards the wall. Jericho manages to release himself and get a hold of the wall. He begins to climb to the side and gets on top of Shawn Michaels' pod. Goldberg realizes he has no chance of reaching him and returns to Orton in the ring. Goldberg approaches Orton from behind and is caught by surprise when Orton turns around with a quick right hand swing that connects with the jaw of the World Heavyweight Champion. He is caught groggy momentarily. Orton takes advantage adding a European Uppercut to the list of offensive maneuvers he is delivering to Goldberg.

Goldberg stumbles backwards a little and seems unstable and groggy. Orton whips him to the corner successfully and charges at him with a clothesline that connects. Goldberg stumbles out of the corner and Orton leaps up in search of ending Goldberg's match prematurely with an RKO but Goldberg pushes him away and Orton lands on his back awkwardly on the canvas.

The lights go out momentarily and start shining on pods. It appears someone else will be added.

Jeff Hardy Enters

The 'Rainbow Haired Warrior' enters the match with a massive pop. He sees Jericho sitting on top of Shawn Michaels' pod and makes the decision to join him. He begins to climb the wall and Jericho seems angry and frustrated because there's nothing he can do. In the ring Goldberg is measuring Orton as he gets back up from the unsuccessful RKO. Orton gets back up, nursing the previously injured back from earlier on in the match at the hands of Goldberg. He turns around and is almost the victim on an oncoming spear from a focused Goldberg but he manages to sidestep the fatal maneuver. Goldberg turns around after missing the slick Orton and.. RKO! Orton nails the RKO on the World Heavyweight Champion. Meanwhile on top of the pod, Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho are trading blows on the most dangerous area of the whole structure. One false move and not only the match but your career could be over. In the ring, Orton hooks the leg of Goldberg. The referee is slow to get over because he is distracted by Hardy and Jericho. He then makes the count, 1...2... Goldberg kicks out! Orton cannot believe it nor can the crowd. Orton abuses the referee for not getting over in time.

Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho are still trading blows as well as concentrating on balance. Jericho grabs the head of Hardy and smacks his face against the steel wall. Hardy's head ricochets off the wall and he stumbles backwards and nearly falls off backwards but manages to stay on a little longer, struggling to balance. Jericho though, takes a massive chance and leaps onto Hardy performing a cross-body off the top of the pod into the ring! Both men land in the ring, seemingly unconscious. Orton and the referee look on in shock. Orton sneakily lives up to what he's known for and hooks the leg of Jeff Hardy, 1...2...3

Jeff Hardy Eliminated

The crowd boo heavily at Orton, whom just soaks it in; loving every minute of it. Jeff Hardy's World Championship endeavors cut short prematurely. Jericho begins to move and Orton begins doing push-ups with evil intentions, stalking every move made by Jericho as he gradually gets back up to his feet. He uses the ropes as leverage to get back up to two feet and comes off them turning around into an RKO! No! He pushes Orton away into Goldberg who lands a spear! Goldberg gets back up to two feet after the spear but Jericho greets him immediately with a Codebreaker! But in midair Goldberg counters it into a Powerbomb like move onto Orton with Jericho being used to land on him in a senton bomb like move. Jericho gets back up quite quick and ducks a clothesline from Goldberg and when Goldberg turn around Jericho performs a step-up Enzuigiri. Goldberg stumbles around dizzily and Jericho turns his attention to Orton and covers him, 1...2 Orton kicks out and begins to get back up. Jericho grabs the legs of Orton and tries to turn him over for a Walls of Jericho but Orton kicks him away quickly and gets back up to his knees then his feet.

Jericho and Orton then decide to work together momentarily and approach a still dizzy Goldberg. They club away at his back until he is on his knees and then stomp away at him and kick him while he's down.

The lights then go out as they continue their onslaught.

AJ Styles Enters

Jericho and Orton continue their onslaught of the World Heavyweight Champion until AJ Styles, at full speed comes out of nowhere and performs a massive shoulder block on Y2J, knocking him through the ropes and to the outside on the steel ground. AJ Styles has waited long for the opportunity to get Jericho. He stomps away at Jericho as he tries to get back up and performs a punt-like kick to the gut of Jericho. He bends down and abuses Jericho before grabbing his jaw and directing it towards the steel, grater-like wall and points at it. He then throws him into it and begins to grate his face along the wall until he is cut open and bleeding. Styles still abuses Jericho for all that he has said to him and put him through. Back in the ring Orton is measuring Goldberg. Goldberg seems hurt and struggles up. Orton kicks him in the ribcage as he leans forward near the ropes and knocks him through to the outside. Orton exits the ring and joins Goldberg on the outside. Meanwhile Jericho has started to fight back with AJ and whips him to the ropes so he rebounds into the steel wall. Jericho then nails a dropkick into the back of AJ so he gets planted more into the steel wall.

Jericho, covered in blood grabs AJ by the head and throws him through the ropes and back into the ring. Jericho then climbs the turnbuckles and stands on the second rope measuring AJ as he gets up. Styles turns around and walks into a missile dropkick from a bloody Jericho who then covers him, 1...2 Styles kicks out. On the outside, Orton once again; became too cocky for his own good and Goldberg now has the upper-hand. Goldberg lands a massive ax-handle smash that knocks Orton groggy. He then throws Orton face-first into the wall and when Orton ricochets off he receives a big boot to the face, busting him open also. Goldberg hooks the leg of Orton on the steel ground, 1...2... Orton kicks out. Goldberg then gets back up to his feet and stomps the forehead of Orton continuously, busting him open more. Goldberg is getting psychotic and barbaric now. He grabs Orton by the head and stands him up on two feet, then lifts him up over his head and throws him against the steel wall. Orton drops down to the steel ground motionless. A psychotic Goldberg then picks Orton back up, holding him across his body and throws him back in the ring where Jericho and Styles are.

Jericho just performed a running one-handed bulldog on Styles and then runs to the ropes and performs a Lionsault but no-one's home! Styles sees a hurt Orton and rebounds off the ropes and performs his signature knee drop onto his bloody face.

The lights go out again, the final entrant Shawn Michaels is gearing up.

Shawn Michaels Enters

The crowd is electric as the 'Heartbreak Kid' makes his way into the ring. Chris Jericho charges at him but receives an inverted atomic drop for his troubles followed by a stiff right hand, knocking him down. Goldberg charges at him but Michaels ducks a clothesline and lands a kick into an already weakened midsection of the World Heavyweight Champion. Michaels is interrupted in his offense on Goldberg by a bloody and extremely aggravated Orton who hammers away at Michaels' back aggressively. Orton then backs away as Michaels is on his hands and knees and tries to end it quickly with a punt kick to the head but luckily Michaels moves his head back quickly and Orton's foot flies past. Orton seems crazy and scary with the blood pouring down his face with an evil, psychotic look on his face. Michaels is on his hands and knees again, selling the hits he copped from Orton and Orton tries again with the punt kick and.. Sweet Chin Music! Orton took too many chances and walked right into Sweet Chin Music! The crowd is ecstatic as Michaels then hooks the leg of the former World Heavyweight Champion, 1...2...3

Randy Orton Eliminated

There are four left. Jericho is back up and lands a low blow from behind on Michaels, ending his exciting beginning to the match. Styles though, tries to make Jericho pay but instead walks right into a spear from a recovered Goldberg. Styles is laid out in the ring and Goldberg covers him, 1...2.. Styles kicks out! The crowd cheer. Jericho is wrestling with Michaels trying to lock int he Walls of Jericho. He has his legs in a strong grip but fails to capitalize. Michaels eventually manages to shake Jericho off and get back to his feet, still sore from the low blow he received. He leans with one arm on the corner turnbuckle as Jericho gets back up to his feet. Jericho then charges full speed at Michaels who is still visibly effected by the low blow and tries for a spinning wheel kick but Michaels dodges and Jericho flies into the corner, smacking on the pod behind the turnbuckles. He drops down into the ring and shows an unlikely fighting spirit and struggles back up to his feet. He finally gets standing when Michaels fires with a massive Sweet Chin Music, knocking Jericho over the ropes and to the outside. Goldberg then approaches Michaels and catches him off-guard when he turns around after delivering the massive Sweet Chin Music. He grabs him by the throat and lifts him up above his head.

The World Heavyweight Champion then performs a powerslam into the middle of the ring. He covers Shawn, 1...2... Michaels kicks out. Goldberg gets back to his feet and receives a step-up Enzuigiri from a recovered Styles that makes him dizzy and groggy. Styles then lands some right and left hands and plants a massive right to the face of Goldberg and due to the force AJ turns a little and out of nowhere performs a Pele Kick! Goldberg stumbles backwards and ends up face-first in the corner turnbuckles. AJ then climbs the ropes behind Goldberg and puts his hands on top of the pod and hangs before performing a pod-aided dropkick-like maneuver, driving Goldberg's face into the pod and making him land back on the canvas, face-up. Styles then lifts himself up on top of the pod and the crowd is on their feet awaiting what the 'Phenomenal One' can do. He does his signature taunt before leaping off with a Spiral Tap Senton off the top of the pod and landing on Goldberg! Styles then gradually rolls over and gets an arm over the World Heavyweight Champion, 1...2...3

World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg Eliminated

It's certain now, there's going to be a new World Heavyweight Champion! The Champion was just eliminated after that amazing leap by AJ Styles! AJ Styles gets back up gradually, as does Shawn Michaels. They are on opposite sides of the ring and look over at each other. They move into the center of the ring and look at each other. Michaels extends his hand and AJ looks at it and then accepts. They both step back and then lock-up. Michaels gets an arm-twist on Styles but he reverses into one of his own and whips Michaels into the corner. Styles then charges at Michaels and leaps up for a flying forearm strike but Michaels ducks and AJ hits the turnbuckles. He turns around and Michaels lands some knife-edge chops to the chest of Styles before whipping him to the ropes, AJ though, reverses and Michaels gets whipped. Upon the rebound, Michaels lands one of his own flying forearms and knocks AJ down. Michaels then kips up, much to the delight of the fans and awaits Styles. Styles eventually gets back up to his feet and turns around into a right hand that knocks him down. He then gets back up and walks into an inverted atomic drop followed by a scoop slam.

Michaels looks around the arena to see thousands of cheering fans. He begins to climb the turnbuckles and reaches the top. He looks at AJ, lying in the ring and leaps off with a flying elbow drop that connects. Michaels is very emotional as he does his usual routine of theatrics that he does after nailing that. He begins tuning up the band, 1...2...3...4...5... Styles is up and about to turn around and... Sweet Chin Music! To midair. Michaels is caught momentarily off-balance and turns around into AJ. AJ plants a kick to the gut of Michaels and places his head between his thighs and signals for the Styles Clash. He lifts Michaels up and locks in his limbs and... Styles Clash! Styles nails it on Michaels! He turns him over and lifts his legs up for the pin, 1...2...3!

Shawn Michaels Eliminated

Styles gets up and starts celebrating emotionally. He signals the title around his waist and has tears running down his eyes. He climbs the turnbuckles and celebrates with the crowd. He thinks he's won it. Jericho then appears in the ring, he's been playing possum and hiding. He runs to the corner where AJ is and leaps up on the ropes too. He clubs away at the back of Styles before performing a Super Back Suplex! Is it all over?! Jericho makes his way over on the canvas and hooks the leg confidently, 1...2.. Styles kicks out! Much to the disgust of Jericho. A bloody Jericho then guides a still hurt and groggy Styles over to the ropes and throws him through to the outside. The roles are reversed now and it's Jericho grating Styles' face along the wall. Styles is busted open and Jericho releases him. Styles is on his knees with a face covered in blood and an also bloodied Jericho carelessly kicks Styles over with his boot in his face. He then drops down to his knees and covers him, 1...2... Styles gets a shoulder up. Jericho questions him as to why he would do it because there's only going to be more and more punishment to come.

Styles is back on his knees and Jericho stands in front of him again, shaking his head at Styles. Styles then, out of frustration and revenge plants a low blow on Jericho! Styles then gets back up and is furious and full of revenge. Suddenly Styles is full of life! Styles, before Jericho hits the ground kicks Jericho's face in. Jericho hits the ground and Styles unloads with rights and lefts until Jericho is seemingly motionless. Styles gets back and retreats backwards a little. He stands watching Jericho suffer in his own pain. He starts taunting Jericho, calling him up sadistically. Jericho struggles up, slipping in a pool of his own blood. He uses the wall to help him get up back to his feet. Styles throws Jericho back into the ring and awaits him to get back up to his feet. Once Jericho is up, Styles leaps over the ropes and turns midair to perform a springboard moonsault DDT but Jericho, somehow sidesteps it. Styles lands on his feet luckily for him but Jericho turns and kicks Styles in the groin and plants him with a Codebreaker! Styles is down and out and the crowd boo as Jericho crawls over and gets on top of him, lying back with a leg hooked, 1...2...3

Winner & New EWS World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Jericho

EWS Respect is Earned fades out with a bloody, crying Chris Jericho celebrating with the title.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Randy Orton promo: Short, but sweet. I am already liking this feud.

Chris Jericho promo: Decent promo, although at times it didn't feel like Jericho. I guess you were going for a more serious side here. A feud with AJ is definitely one that you should keep going, because a blow off between these match would be .... phenomenal :shifty:

Matt Hardy vs Elihaj Burke: The match was very good, although I'm surprised you didn't use both tables and chairs more often. I can only recall once when each was used (disclduing Elijah leaning against the table after setting it up due to a Matt attack). It wasn't overly spotty, but it did have some things I enjoyed. The side effect off the ladder though the table was probably the best of the match. The one thing I love about your booking is that you are always doing something I haven't seen before. Morrison running in and taking the belt is one of those things.

Charlie Cosgrove missing: I'm curious, because your storylines always fascinate me.

Elimination Chamber: This was quite the awesome match. You had some good spots planned, such as the one that eventually eliminated Goldberg. It all eveolved logically. You used the gimmick of the chamber well, and there were a few false finishes which is always good. The match was constantly eveolving, and I was surpsied you took Goldberg out of the match so early (compared to the rest of the competitors). The finish with AJ and Jericho was smart, as you had left Jericho laying for awhile. The win for Jericho is pretty cool, especially consdering AJ is now in a World Title feud.

AC: Good comeback show man, this really shows what you can do. keep putting this type of quality stuff out.

Qwake

Randy promo: It was pretty short but I guess thats all it needed to heat this feud a little more, Randy was good.

Jericho promo: This definitely wasn't the cocky joking Jericho, I guess you made it more like how he is today, all serious about what he has done so in that case it was a good promo. Y2J/AJ could be feud of the year!

Elijah Vs Hardy: I was really hooked on this match, I started reading and couldn't stop. I like the superstars in the match and all the action going on was great, the match was always nice and easy to read, I like how you made us know where they were at each point. Good match and John Morrison coming down at the end was a SHOCKER! I didn't see it coming, he is a good Champion and was a good choice to add to the mix with Hardy and Elijah.

Joey Styles: I wonder what this means?! Interesting.

EC Chamber: This was a AWESOME match! It was about the right length for this type of match up, the entries and eliminations were timed quite well and all of the action throughout the match flowed nicely. Great wrestlers in the match which also helped me keep interest. Y2J winning was good and should be good in the long run esp with him feuding with AJ!

AC: I think I missed part 1, ill go back and read that later lol but Great show! The Matches were awesome and the feuds are coming along nicely. I am really liking the AJ/Y2J feud which is most likely about to become a world title feud and the Continental Championship feud should heat up with Morrison winning! Good part 2 and I will check out your other shows!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ken-Co Promo: How the hell does Ken Doane look? Anyways, I've read him before, and he sounds like a good wrestler. Kennedy is awesome so yeah the team should be pure money. Good opener. Two mid-card heels opening up a ppv isn't seen much. Glad you did so here.

Ken-Co vs. Chryme Tyme: Why do the black people have to be Chryme Tyme? Whatever, thats Vince McAss for you. The match was flowing very nicely but at the end eliminations happened like flies dropping. It happened all to fast, one half the match is dead even, the next half of the match, half the people are eliminated. The larriat was a diving one so I think if sold right it wouldn't make a big deal as BKB said.

Shawn Michaels Promo: Vintage Michaels. The end left readers hanging in a good way. It hypes the outcome of the chamber match.

CM Punk/ Montel Vontavious Porter Promo: Good choice by keeping another promo after the Shawn Michaels one. I would do the same. I call that strategic set up :grin:. The steel cage match is kind of a rush, but its a shocker so its not bad. I mean you should bank on the injury thing with Punk. The dude just "came from the hospital". I doubt he'd want MVP in a cage. Anyways, the match should be great. Can't help but wait.

Matt Morgan vs. Kane: This is what the defintion of a real powerhouse match is. Big moves, big brawls, many punches. Really got both monsters over. Morgan getting the win should indicate a push for "The Blue Print".

Randy Orton, and Chris Jericho Promo's: Both pleasent, and straight to the point. I think the approach of the Randy Orton promo sounded like something I'd hear in middle school honestly. "Hey man this guy said that", lol. Anyways, the Jericho portion was very well worded, and got the feud over. Also, the Randy one pushed the feud between HBK, and RKO. Both moved the feuds well.

Matt Hardy vs. Elijah Burke: Great detailing here. You kept readers knowing the match, and I for one was very hooked. I love writting Burke, and he must have been to write with Hardy. TLC? Thats just a money match! As Lennie said man; I was hooked like a drug. Morrison coming out left me like ":confused:", but he must be a good champion to start with in my opinon.

Joey Styles: :confused: I'm wondering where this is going.

Elimination Chamber: What a match man. The spots where great, and must have been fun to plan. The one which eliminated 'Berg was very cool. Something I hated 'bout the match was how fast Hardy left the match. I mean I understand you trying to get Randy over as a heel, and a sneaky star, but jeez. I guess it didn't ruin the match, but whatever. Y2J winning was real awesome. I love the guy, and he will be one hell of a reighn to run. Having Aj Styles, and Chris Jericho at the end just yells the two will be a primetime feud here.

Additional Comments: Wow.. An amazing show, and I really loved reading all of the show. This has PPV of the month matierial, and I honestly couldn't get enough. With shockers all over, and feud building taking place, and advancing. This had all the means for a great pay per view. CT Styles.. YOUR respect is earned my friend.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme vs Ken Co: The first match of the night was really good as well as the promo beforehand. I liked the back and forth action as well as it flowing really well. Well Done on the match overall.

Shawn Michaels: Abit short but seemed like the average length for PPV but I would have liked it to be longer.

Punk and MVP promo: Seemed like a good promo but I would of liked MVP to use some of his signature phrases sucks as Little things stoppin, big things popping and so on. The promo was good with CM Punk playing the smartass but not the greatest.

Matt Morgan vs Kane: Very goosd big man match that flowed well, was good back and forth action that highlighted both mens strengths and weaknesses.

Orton then Jericho: I would have liked to see more from Orton but the stuff from Jericho was real good.

TLC Match: I enjoyed this thoroughly and read through without stopping. Morrison winning was out of nowhere and I am not sure what will happen now.

Elim Chamber: This was a great match with bacjk ad forth action with spots in the right spots. The ending was done real well with Jericho playing possum and AJ thinking he had won.

AC: Great comeback show and highlighted your great matches. Good Stuff.

chessarmy

Kenco vs Cryme Time: Great match here, nice fast paced action. I liked how you had the elimination rules, it added to the excitement. The finish was pretty cool, I think I know what the west coast pop like move was, I remember seeing it in the Smackdown! games lol. Great opener, I wonder what you'll do with Cryme Tyme's reign as Tag Champs. *** 1/2

Matt Morgan vs Kane: I thought this would be boring, but you did a great job with it. Lots of back and forth action, the finish came out of nowhere, it was unexpected. Nice match though, definitely better than I thought it would be. ***

Elijah Burke vs Matt Hardy: Awesome match! This was really fun to read, the Side Effect off the top of the ladder was sick! Lots of great spots here, nice to see Elijah win the belt. **** 1/2

Elimination chamber: Another awesome match, you had some great spots here and this was another exciting match to read. Chris Jericho winning the World Title was unexpected, but it was still great. Now lets see where you go from here, and what you do with Jericho as World Champion. This was definitely an awesome match though, great job

Additional Thoughts: This was a solid PPV, every match seemed to be unique. One match was fast paced, the other was more of a back and forth match, and some were the crazy spot fests that we all know and love. You did a great job writing this PPV, it will be interesting to see what you do storyline wise, and what you do with all the new champions

Overall rating: 9.0

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Elimination Chamber hands down. I love reading Elimination Chamber matches. I like the fact that Goldberg was Eliminated soon. I felt some of the eliminations came a bit too soon but it flowed nicely regardless. Also, i see your part of the trend of making Jericho champ or in the title picture lol.

Worst Match: Honestly there was none. I know some people say that but your matches were all absolutely phenomenal. But I guess it would not be very constructive to say nothing. Kenco vs Cryme tyme was my least favorite. As other people stated before, the ending seemed rushed a bit. Like in a flash it was all over.

Best Promo: Shawn Michaels. I am a Shawn Michaels mark which is well known by my prevous run in SWA lol. It was short and to the point and does exactly what it suppose to do. Build hype.

Worst Promo: MVP vs. Punk. I was never a fan of either of them really. So I guess this is more of a personal choice. MVP also seemed a it out of char with the lack of his dumb catch phrases lol.

Additional Comments: It was absolutely great show. I always knew you were the Breakout star in the BTB section. SO I expect a lot of great things from you CT. Keep it up

CT Styles

EWS News, Rumors and Spoilers

It has been reported that EWS is in negotiations with a WWE star. No-one is sure of who it is as it hasn't been announced but EWS are said to be keen to get him here as they think he would be a great addition to the roster; especially for the long-term.

EWS is said to be extremely happy with the progress it has made this year. It is now equaling WWE SmackDown! ratings and is now a genuine competitor. TNA's ratings have dropped this year also as EWS seems to have overtaken that. As an overall, EWS employees are over the moon with how things have panned out and look forward to a very positive looking future.

Chris Jericho is expected to have a long title reign. Management look forward to what Jericho can bring to the table with his heelish ways.

***Possible Spoilers***

The rumored card so far for the Revenge PPV.

Single

Chris Jericho vs AJ Styles

Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton​