EWA- Electrifying Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

D-Man

Reaction score
The year is 2007 and Vincent Kennedy McMahon has called a press conference

Mr McMahon: Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, thank you for coming today. I believe in recent months there have been many rumours ("rumors" if you're American)floating around that World Wrestling Entertainment is starting to go under due to the constant battle with TNA. I am here to tell you that yes, that is the case. So as of today, June 24th, 2007 the World Wrestling Entertainment industry is no more

The media room breaks out into a frenzy of chatter before Mr McMahon breaks some more news

Mr McMahon: Haha but that's not to say my dream isn't over. The WWE was very good to me over the years but now we just have to admit defeat. And bring up a new competitive federation called the EWA, Or better known as the Electrifying Wrestling Association. This is going to be a new innovation in the world of professional wrestling and I tell you it is the most exciting project I have been apart of. There will only be one weekly show called Renegade. The General Manager of that show will be announced on opening night by me. The roster only contains the best of the best. Some new blood, some old blood and some present blood to keep everybody happy. The list is as followed..

Roster
Blue= Face Red= Heel Silver= Neutral
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Edge
Randy Orton

John Cena
Triple H
Batista
The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin

Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle

Kane
Rey Mysterio
Dylan Evans
(A young up and coming talent)
Michael Cotter (Another young one)
Razor (New bad boy of wrestling)
Paul Jacks (The new unpredictable superstar)
Trish Stratus
Lita

Mickie James

Tag Teams
Rated RKO- Edge and Randy Orton
Small 'N Tough- Rey Mysterio and Batista
The Killers- Paul Jacks and Razor
Aussie Nightmares- Dylan Evans and Michael Cotter

Mr McMahon:And the titles that every superstar will compete for will be the big one, the EWA World Heavyweight Championship, The EWA Tag Team Championships and the EWA Intercontinental Championship. The new federation will be up and running on January 1st, 2008 (Not the actual date of me posting it obviously). The first PPV will be called, "Pain in January". We hope to see every one of you there for our first live show, in Las Vegas, Nevada

Dragon

Reaction score
dOnt like the name, but I like the backstory.

Im so excited about this.

darren1455

Reaction score
Good luck with this bro'. Also check out my BTB. First show will be up soon. I'll be reviewing yours as soon as you get your show up.

McLovin

Reaction score
Looks interesting enough.he Roster is a bit short and has too many main-eventers for my liking. Good luck though.

Cheap Plug: Check out TNA - We Are Wrestling. iMPACT! June 12, 2008 Is Up!

edgehead09

Reaction score
u stole my initials...EWA

Guess i got a little competition on my hands now

NEWays check out my EWA...Determination pt. 1 is up with pt. 2 either later today or tonight