• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evolution

PeepShow

Evolution.jpg

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

The Rated R CMStar

7/10

All photos compared looked weird and out of frame, with different tones and stuff, besides I don't dig the type of letter used

monkeystyle

I have no issues with the text, but there is definetly something out of place regarding in the pics you used.

PeepShow

Yeah, I really wanted to get a good one with all of them in suites in the same pic, but I couldnt find one. The Orton one was really hard to find and kinda looks wierd. IDK

Enigma22

ya i dont like the pics much cause all of them are different sizes and stuff. it just doesnt look right. i like the b/g tho not that u can see much of it. also the if u made the text a little darker it might go with the logo better.

Wrestling Station

All said it, misplaced psds, poor psd qualities, no actual effects on the signature in general.. no effort tbh.
it gets 2/10 sorry.

JHar888

^ WS, that's no 2. You're being harsh. And Peep, try doing what CMS said. Clear up the different tones on each pic.