Evolution version 2?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

I dont think you can do a evolution 2.0. None of these really sound right. William Regal?!? Idk about that

Flair= HHH
Orton = Cody Rhodes
Batista= Batista
HHH = Kennedy

I dont even like these guys as evolution.

xtremebadass

Bottom line, they wouldn't do another Evolution, but, this thread can be looked at as a potential future faction thread, trying to duplicate Evolution is trying to duplicate DX, it's just obvious and quite stupid.

The Ripper

Reaction score
A future evolution wouldnt be that bad if you kept it along the same lines as the last on.

Heres mine

Triple H - Easily still the present and you need somebody capable of holding WWE title.

Ric Flair - Basically the same role the only diffrence is he is full blown manager no wrestling.

Now this is were im going to be diffrent to everybody else, I'd put

Reid Flair - WWE has to push him when he comes just for his name, so why not have his dad as manager and him be with a multiple WWE champ in HHH.

Shawn Spears/Ted DiBiase, Jr. - Spears is there just because when i seen him in ovw he reminded me of Orton around his evolution time. DiBiase because he is another future name in business because wwe like to push old superstars kids, also with DiBiase his brother can be brought in as maybe a fifth person and you have future tag team champs.

Airfixx

Bottom line, they wouldn't do another Evolution, but, this thread can be looked at as a potential future faction thread, trying to duplicate Evolution is trying to duplicate DX, it's just obvious and quite stupid.

This is why I had HHH in the Flair role... That way it's an evolution of Evolution not just a rip off of the previous....

[In response to comments above that if it's just to build some new stars then it's pointless..] Lets face it some would argue that things in WWE could do with 'evolving' a little (i.e. push some young guys), besides that is what Emk1 was all about anyway.

I think IF done well then it needn't be at the expense of what came before.

WFS2008

Reaction score
Id honestly like to see John Morrison as part of Evolution v.2 because of his swagger and the fact that I see a lot of potential in him. The Miz is pretty good as well. The most logical would be Cody Rhodes of course though because we know the boys in the stable (mainly Triple H) are all about tradition. I wish they would do a new Evolution though because it was one of the best stables in recent history (Basically how the 2nd Gen Horsemen should of been if WCW creative wasnt such shit back in the day).

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Batista- Lance Cade or Paul Burchill
Randy Orton- Matt Sydal or Cody Rhodes
Ric Flair- HBK
HHH- HHH

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes following the Randy Orton path would be interesting to see, but I doubt they'll go that route. I think once Cody beefs up and gets over more they're going to have him feud with Orton, leading up to a PPV of Cody and Dusty Rhodes against Randy and Bob Orton. The Ortons lose, Randy gives his dad an RKO, and they all live happily ever after.

Lol, 'Batista' is sleeping with his sister!

1chiban

Reaction score
I understand that the WWE was considering this at one point. It would have had Orton as leader with Maven, Cade and the other names thrown around escape me. But Orton as leader? Seriously?!

WFS2008

Reaction score
I hope WWE never unleash the atrocity known as Maven on us ever again. I think they realize by now though how much of a draw he is.

1chiban

Reaction score
This was a couple of years ago. He's long gone. Wonder what he's doing now?"