Evolution version 2?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Who do you think would be fit in Evolution v.2 if that happened? As for me, I'll go with:

Triple H - yeah, no need to explain. He's the leader of the faction.

Batista - tbh, he quite suck when he left Evolution. I think he should bring back the heat of his character by going back to Evolution as the enforcer.

William Regal - some might disagree with me but I know Regal is also HHH's real friend and he could be the brains of the faction or a good replacement for Ric Flair.

A New Young Guy - There are lots of young talent that have no use in WWE right now that could help build their career by joining Evolution. Some said Cody Rhodes could be it or maybe D.H. Smith? Kenny Dykstra?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, I could see this being the new Evolution (if it was to happen now)

HHH- The obvious one

Regal- He would fit the Falir role well

DH Smith- I think he could possibly play the role of a bigger enforcer type

CM Punk- He could play a great role here, being the 'protege'

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
HHH the obvious one.

Elijah Burke as the Protege

Chris Jericho as the cunning one

Lance Cade as the enforcer.

The Rated R CMStar

Why did you say Batista sucked when he left Evolution? I mean, before that he was just a muscle head, but when he left he was made into a main eventer and the face of Smackdown.

I think that if Evolution were to be done again, the first one will either lose its charm, or the second one will be eclipsed by the first one.

The A-man

Reaction score
In the original Evolution, the main goal of the group was take up the role symbolism......... as in "the Evolution of this business." Each of the members represented the best in "the past" (Ric Flair), "the present" (Triple H), and "the future" (Randy Orton and Batista) of professional wrestling.

It did work the first time, but a second time is pretty far-fetched. Who do you know that's truly capable carrying the role of a new Evolution? What would be the purpose of this faction besides getting younger talent over like the first one did?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Why did you say Batista sucked when he left Evolution? I mean, before that he was just a muscle head, but when he left he was made into a main eventer and the face of Smackdown.

I think that if Evolution were to be done again, the first one will either lose its charm, or the second one will be eclipsed by the first one.

Yeah, I think the word "suck" is the right word but for me I think Batista way better when he's in Evolution rather than when moved to Smackdown, maybe because of some promos he made.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
HHH- No need to explain
Regal- Similar to Flair
Shad- If he came back he could be like Batista
Elijah Burke- Similar to Randy Orton

Airfixx

I see no reason why a new Evolution should fail conceptually.

But....

If a second Evolution came into effect, I'd leave it another year or two and then have HHH in the most senior role (Flair's)... Would make more sense then... Then go for a current ME-er to take up the title chase (hopefully by then MVP, Kennedy or similar are ready to take such a spot)

Then, just need to add whoever's young and hot at the time...

I like the idea of Burchill as enforcer.

Bearing in mind that the 'Orton' spot is the real prize, star-making position, no-one immediately springs to mind from the current roster and I'd hope that a new singing would suggest they're a worthy inclusion.

I like the idea of Punk, but would rather see his star 'rise' solo until he's fully established in the ME.

Ideally:

HHH
MVP
Burchill
??? (New blood)

CenaMark54

Randy Orton = HHH
HBK = Ric Flair
Cody Rhodes = Orton
Burchill = Batista

I'm sorry everyone but mine is the best by far.

Airfixx

Randy Orton = HHH
HBK = Ric Flair
Cody Rhodes = Orton
Burchill = Batista

I'm sorry everyone but mine is the best by far.

As a faction in general, yeah that'd kick arse, but having the group headed up by someone that wasn't in the orig Evolution (HBK) doesn't work for me if this were to be a bonafide Evolution II. Also, I couldn't imagine Orton getting involved with a stable such as this again... Bearing in mind his previous betrayal at the hands of Flair, HHH & Batista, it's giving birth to the 'One Man Dynasty' gimmick etc. I think the writers would have to fuck with his character too much to make it work (The guy's suffered enough broken momentum as it is!)... Even to this day were still reminded of what went down (check the lyrics to Randy's music).

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I definitely wouldn't put william regal in there. Mine would be Triple H Batista MVP and John morrison. MVP definitely would make a good member his gimmick would fit evolution perfectly.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Randy Orton
HBK
Matt Hardy
Ken Kennedy

Switchy

Reaction score
JBL = Flair
Randy Orton = HHH
Lance Cade = Batista
Elijah Burke = Randy Orton

I think JBL would play a good leader and veteran and would also fit well with Evolutions sorta rich gimmick and I also think Lance Cade deserves a push.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Personally rather than trying to recreate a past and very successful faction like evolution thats got pretty big boots to fill. Id much rather see a faction like rated rko with randy and edge, with someone like Kennedy and maybe some 1 new like kofi Kingston/cm punk. Someone with good potential that's on the rise that could gain from working with edge/Orton for the push to get over just my opinion tho ;)

xtremebadass

Triple H - Chris Jericho
Ric Flair - Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton - Jamie Noble
Batista - Chuck Palumbo