Evolution Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Feedback would be appreciated.
evolutioncopy.jpg

Phenom

Reaction score
One of your best posters WS. Everything from the middle to the top looks great. Great color combination. The bottom looks empty and the green grainy like effect there is not helping. I don't like the font you chose for the "Evolution" text too. Great poster tho. Don't get me wrong, the rest is ace.

Dre

Reaction score
I would be better if Triple H wasn't taking up almost the whole poster. You should of found some better renders of Batista and Randy Orton cause they look too small for the poster. And you should of blended in the edges of Batista & Orton renders. The text should of been in the bottom middle of the poster, it looks better like that instead.

And where's Flair at?

Wrestling Station

the sizes of Batista and Orton were intentionally reduced as I was intended to work on the distance. The far the image, the smaller it should be.
I didnt add Flair as I was only looking for 3 superstars and those are the active big dogs these days. So I made Evolution having the top three in the buisness atm.

Beer Money Army

i like it... But we need the Nature boy.. Maybe put his face over batista.. But good poster....

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I don't like the brushing on Triple H, but other than that, it's a cool poster. I think a better cut of Batista would've sufficed, and I've seen you use the same Randy render in numerous graphics, so perhaps a change in pace in choice of renders would've made this even better.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
It looks like brushing to me, and FYI, I'm talking of the cloud like particles on the bottom, not the textures on Triple H himself.

MJ26

Reaction score
I kinda like it but there should be a little more gold (Seeing how that was the Evolution color) and u are missing Flair (unless this is for like a resurgence or something)

Wrestling Station

^yes, I was aiming for the second coming Evolution in my mind.