Evolution OFFICIAL THREAD!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Evolution Logo.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the official thread for the anime i will be working on called Evolution! in this thread i will be giving you guys updates on the status of the show! but before we get to that i must share some note worthy info.

If you all have any questions about the series, the characters the lore and everything inbetween you need only ask! im going to include a link to the forum where this thing all began! and where it continues to to live even now 5 years later! there you will be able to read the original RPs as they happened, in all of their copyright nightmare glory! lol, be warned its rough, we were just having fun and were not good writers back then, but since then the threee of us (Me Master Psychic and IDEK) have evolved as writers.

The anime itself is gonna be those the same story mostly, but remade into the best version of itself that it can be, made to fit in the show format and hopefully much better lol, IDEK and Master Psychic intrusted me with doing the rewrites which im forever greatful for, but i will be working with them on it either way!

Below you can find links to all 15 Seasons!

Iver also included the RP story for the Omnipotents inbetween Season 2 and 3! as they kinda just appear and start the season so if you dont know anything about them its kinda jarring lol (admittedly i think the RP stories were made after the RP soooo...yeah! lol anyway its optional)

Season 1 Heroes Vs Villains RP | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 2 Heroes vs Villains Rp 2 | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
The Omnipotents RP Stories The Omnipotents | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
(The introduction to the Omnipotents that start off season 3! you only need to read the 13 Omnis starting with Kitioagan and ending with Hastur.)
And again, you can just skip this and go straight to season 3, but you wont know much about these characters in the beginning lol.
Season 3 Heroes Vs Villains RP 3 | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 4 Heroes Vs Villains RP 4: The New Generation | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 5 Heroes Vs Villains RP 5: Beyond Good and Evil | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 6 Heroes Vs Villains RP 6: Final Destiny | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 7 Heroes Vs Villains RP 7: The Closure | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
The Academy The Academy | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
(Yes it is a season, yes you need to read it if you are reading these lol)
Season 8 Heroes Vs Villains RP 8: The 12 Destinies | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 9 Heroes Vs Villains RP 9: Relics for the Future | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 10 Heroes Vs Villains RP 10: The Book Ends | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 11 Heroes Vs Villains RP 11: The New Era | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 12 Heroes Vs Villains RP 12: The Crests of Wonders | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 13 Heroes Vs Villains RP 13: The Eternal Journey | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 14 Heroes Vs Villains RP 14: Black Ice | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)
Season 15 Heroes Vs Villains RP 15: Umbrial | Wellington (The OTHER Walking Dead and TTG Discussion Forum)

So, there is a important question that needs answering, how am i even going to make this show? well the answer is simple, with dreams.

Dreams is a game on Playstation 4, or more accurately a creation engine of sorts, it is so powerful you can make anything from a super detailed model that looks real, a nearly perfect remake of P.T. to a cartoony style game, you can even make music and yes, you could in theory use this to make an anime, and thats exactly what im gonna do.

The only problem is i dont have a PS4, or Dreams, truth is im a poor person and am lucky enough to afford food and pay the bills and right now i just dont have the money for a PS4, let alone Dreams. So i have to try and find a way to get one, and atleast for now, i dont currently know what i can do, its not as simple as saving money when you are living by each paycheck.

So yeah, thats how im gona make the show.

As for the most current update i can give, as i wait and try to find a way to get a PS4 and Dreams, im working on the rewrites as i said before, making them in a way that will help me in dreams, and that way once i get it, i can dive straight in, ofcourse im still gonna have to learn the game and all that, but by finishing the rewrites of atleast Season 1 i will be better prepared when the time comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I've removed the filter on "freeforums", no idea what the first 2 links could be.
those are also freeforums, thats strange.

Ima relink them and see if that fixes it

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Fixed! thanks for the help! @Solidus

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
UPDATE #1: Were It So Easy...

It seems like no matter which route i go, all i get are dead ends and false starts. Allow me to explain the entire situation.

As it stands right now, in order for me to bring this series to life, i need 2 things, a Playstation 4, and the game Dreams.

Dreams is quite easily one of the most powerful creative tools released in years, yet its also a game, made by Media Molecule, it lets you make anything, from games that look triple A in quality, like someone who remade P.T. and stuff from Star Wars, all made from the ground up with the games powerful tools for sculpting and everything inbetween,

You can make any game you can imagine (Besides MMOs or Battle Royals, Multiplayer will only be 8 Players) you could make something photo realistic, or anime esque, art, music, all that looks and sounds absolutely stunning.

So needless to say if i had a PS4, and was able to get dreams, id have everything i need to bring Evolution to life.

The only thing stopping me is money, which i cant get and dont have, let me explain.

I live with my mother and brother, my mom sadly has cancer and so i must stay home and take care of her, my brother runs the paper route with a friend, we are only able to afford the bills thanks to our moms Social Security checks, and my brothers paper route job is just enough for us to be able to eat. So its not as simple as getting a job.

Even an online job isnt possible because, due to me taking care of my mother (and many other factors that i dont wanna get into) i dont yet have a Bank Account or even a credit card, plus i dont even have a PC, everything i do i do with Xbox One, and we only afforded that years ago with tax money.

So as you can tell, my ability to get the 2 simple tools i need are extremely limited, ive looked into setting up a kind of Fundraiser but no luck, all of them require bank accounts and so does PayPal, and i cant convince my bro to let me use his stuff because i doubt thats even legal and he is not the ask for help type of person. Honestly if i could just get my hands on a PS4 i might be able to figure something out, that admittedly is the hardest part of all this.

And so, that brings us to now, stuck right where i started, with currently no way to get what i need to make this life goal of mine reality, hoping that somehow, someway, im able to find a way.