"everything in the UK >>> anything in America"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Why would they give $5000.00 if you don't want kids? I know a ton of people who don't want kids, including yourself.
You missed the point. This is aimed at people who need money right now and don't want kids right now. Not ever. I wouldn't go through that surgery either way. I know where I stand and I know how to use protection and cycles work to not become pregnant. Not everyone is that smart.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Don't ride the dick if you don't want the kid.

Reactions: catlady

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
You missed the point. This is aimed at people who need money right now and don't want kids right now. Not ever. I wouldn't go through that surgery either way. I know where I stand and I know how to use protection and cycles work to not become pregnant. Not everyone is that smart.
Again, if they don't want kids, why should they bother giving free money? I'm not sure how the American system works, so shed some light if you'f like.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Again, if they don't want kids, why should they bother giving free money? I'm not sure how the American system works, so shed some light if you'f like.
Just because a person don't want kids don't mean they aren't gna screw up and end up pregnant. Happens more then you would think in America. Specially in the poor cities.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I am completely missing the point of Britta's idea other than it seems like she wants free money :pity2:

Reactions: CM Punk and catlady

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Just because a person don't want kids don't mean they aren't gna screw up and end up pregnant. Happens more then you would think in America. Specially in the poor cities.
The government should supply you only if your income and shit matches. That's just my opinion though.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I am completely missing the point of Britta's idea other than it seems like she wants free money :pity2:
No no no.... I don't want anything to do with getting my tubes tied. lol Just a thought on helping keep the population low to help the lower classes out.

EDIT : not low but... ya know, not as fast paced. lol

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Tell that to a horny 17 year old in the ghetto.
I will. Shit, I use to live there and went to school around there as a kid. And its not only them by the way, plenty of people where I live at fucked up, and its not the hood.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The government should supply you only if your income and shit matches. That's just my opinion though.
The government don't supply people shit. They take money from tax payers (people with jobs) and give it to the people who choose to be poor and live in the ghetto. Not all of them are lazy as shit, but I could bet over half are freeloading.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
wtf is with you and stereotyping poor people? tons of middle class, upper class any class of teenage slut gets knocked up. money isn't really the issue
I quit. lol