"everything in the UK >>> anything in America"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
what policy is that? Leaving females on country roads so you can keep trying to a boy?

It was recently revised, so now it's one child per couple, unless one parent is an only child, then you can have two.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It was recently revised, so now it's one child per couple, unless one parent is an only child, then you can have two.
ok, doesn't really solve the issue I presented

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We wouldn't have to mimic them 100%.
I feel you but I don't really want the government telling people how many kids they can have. I wish people had enough common sense to know when it was a good idea, using birth control, ect, but government intervention? not my style

Reactions: CM Punk and Swift

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I feel you but I don't really want the government telling people how many kids they can have. I wish people had enough common sense to know when it was a good idea, using birth control, ect, but government intervention? not my style
People should use common sense to say, we can afford ONE child, and have that for now. It seems like the rich have less kids and the poor have more... Something is wrong here...
:hmm:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

That's the problem, people are fucking idiots. I feel this is something that government should get involved with. It pisses me off seeing women with 4 or 5 kids raking in cash from our ridiculous benefits system. I understand that you can't work whilst being a mother, but the father can. Why the benefits? If the father has fled, then I think benefits should be given to support 2 children maximum. Choose to have more? Your problem, deal with it.

Reactions: CM Punk and Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That's the problem, people are fucking idiots. I feel this is something that government should get involved with. It pisses me off seeing women with 4 or 5 kids raking in cash from our ridiculous benefits system. I understand that you can't work whilst being a mother, but the father can. Why the benefits? If the father has fled, then I think benefits should be given to support 2 children maximum. Choose to have more? Your problem, deal with it.
You are getting into another issue entirely. I agree government handouts like welfare are a huge problem for a # of reasons, not the least of which is that here in the US the more kids you have the more welfare you get. So they just use they vaginas like ATMs and have a bunch of kids so thy don't have to get a job

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
You are getting into another issue entirely. I agree government handouts like welfare are a huge problem for a # of reasons, not the least of which is that here in the US the more kids you have the more welfare you get. So they just use they vaginas like ATMs and have a bunch of kids so thy don't have to get a job

Take children away from them if they can't afford to keep them alive. Sounds terrible, but something like that needs to happen to end the abuse of the benefits system. Make everyone fully aware of consequences, birth rates will drop.

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If I were a leader, I'd be hated for making the country a better place by doing things like I said above.
if you come to America and end the handsout system you will be a hero

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
if you come to America and end the handsout system you will be a hero

and hated by all the moochers, but fuck them. Super strict rules have a knock-on effect, kids will literally be quaking in their boots at the prospect of being hung out to dry. Those little fuckwits will want to stay in school and learn, and so on from there..

Reactions: Swift

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Honestly, with the way the world is, they should start an option where the government pays you, say, $5,000 to not have a child (i.e. get your tubes/balls tied for free *both can be reversed) and then if and when these people decide to have kids, they have to pay them back the $5,000 to prove they have responsibility and the ability to rationalize money. I know this isn't full proof but it gives the option for the main problem (the poor class). This way they get money to be put toward school/apartment/home/car/ect and it keeps them from screwing up and having a kids when they aren't ready (or willing) to raise them properly. Or in some cases, unable to afford a good life for them. Not saying make it a law, just put the option out there. This will help the population, save on taxes, welfare and other charges everyone has to pay for and in the long run, will help stabilize some of the debt. I am not saying it will fix it all, but it would help. Sure to save some kids from being born by crack mothers or abusive young parents that don't want them to begin with.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Why would they give $5000.00 if you don't want kids? I know a ton of people who don't want kids, including yourself.