"everything in the UK >>> anything in America"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I like snow and coldness :okay:

Hence Sweden/Finland <3
Hate it. If there's one thing me and my stepdad can agree on, it's not going to a place where it snows ever again.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Pussies :mad1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Maybe not scared, but aware of the danger. Every country has these kinds of places, London is the big one here. Lots of crime, public theft ect.
of course, Punk presented it as if from coast to coast everyone is living in fear lmfao

stop watching fox news

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Most people apparently. Again, the media presents the country this way.

Plus it's pretty over populated in some places imo.

Sure there are sktechy ass places like Detroit, Oakland, some Los Angeles areas, etc. But to say most of 'murrica is like that is just fucking ridiculous. I could walk around and even sleep outside, and absolutely nothing will happen, lol. Hell, was walking around LA (and I'm not even all that familiar with the area) this weekend at like 2 A.M and seriously never felt threatened or "scared" lol.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
of course, Punk presented it as if from coast to coast everyone is living in fear lmfao

stop watching fox news
Don't watch TV that much at all. :gtfo: with you accusations.
I actually blame Britta as well for telling me these lies. #FollowTheBuzzards

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

stop watching fox news

Media reports only the bad things. I don't recall ever seeing a place being on the news for being a great place.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
For real though, if I wasn't living where I do I'd want to live in Canada then UK as my third choice. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else though.