"everything in the UK >>> anything in America"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wow yet okay!? I liked you Farooq. Not so sure now. :tough:
I'm just going to stalk my favorite bands yo. Somebody has to scare Ozzy and Halford.

Farooq

Reaction score
I was thinking about saying that. All I thought were The Beatles. Totally forgot about Ozzy.
I would go with Iommi too, but he's a doctor now :yay: Can also stalk Ritchie Blackmore and Jimmy Page too

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Let's be real Canada is getting wy too much fuckign love lately around here. yea, seems cool, but you fucks act like it is a goddamn fairytale land

Reactions: Varus and Swift

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
How do you Americans feel about your government? I'm pretty sure both countries have equally greedy and lazy politicians, those lying shitbags. Not that it bothers me much, I am very much unaffected (so far) by terrible health care and increasing energy prices ect.

Farooq

Reaction score
American government is just as good as Zelda not getting kidnapped.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Let's be real Canada is getting wy too much fuckign love lately around here. yea, seems cool, but you fucks act like it is a goddamn fairytale land
Go make another "Merica Fuck Yeah!" thread asshole. :pity1:

I don't think it's fairytaile land. All places across the globe are fucked up in one way or another. But if you were to ask anyone outside of the US, "Where would you move?" The top answer would always be Canada.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Was going to say the same. What's with all this worship?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
That could be because America gets so much hate though. But I wouldn't want to ever move to America. Maybe a vacation house in Florida or Las Vegas, but that's about it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Go make another "Merica Fuck Yeah!" thread asshole. :pity1:

I don't think it's fairytaile land. All places across the globe are fucked up in one way or another. But if you were to ask anyone outside of the US, "Where would you move?" The top answer would always be Canada.
I sincerely doubt more foreigners move to Canada than the US. why the fuck is your population such a joke then lol