Everyone hates HHH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

SP, priceless, priceless.

It's just funny to see Roxxy Laveoux Fan Boy heating HHH so much, is it a little grudge with the industry as the diva you mark for doesn't get even in TV?

Let's break it down, we all can agree people like Taker, HHH, HBK, despite their age, despite their backstage influence, they all are deserved main eventers. How on earth do you think they got there? Being booked to job to half roster? No, main eventers on every company get there by winning matches. And it's a fact that with having a certain age, and you start jobbing like crazy, you became a sympathetic midcard jobber. See HBK, he wins most his matches but when it's time, he jobs at the right moment, against the right opponent, and he is a main eventer. Now see Ric Flair, see Jim Duggan. Get my point?

the dark knight

You know, we should have seen the signs >_>

It's all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can pay it
It's all about pain, and who's gonna make it...

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me

I AM THE GAME AND I MAKE THE RULES, SO MOVE ON OVER OR GET BURIED LIKE A FOOL

Its all in the lyrics!

i could swear that i posted that before...or at least in the shitbox!

hhhfangirl

Reaction score
i think hhh is great and most of the artical is bullshit

kingovkings

Reaction score
First of all are you backstage? Do you know what is and isn't going on? Because if you do then maybe I will start listening to your opinions, but I highly doubt that you are so I personally think you just don't like HHH so you say he's a political whore and everyone hates him. Yet again though this an internet report which means nothing to me. I believe that these same internet reports said that the ME at WM would be HHH-Batista which it obviously won't be. What I need for me to really believe that HHH is the backstage cancer that people clame he is, is for a guy like John Cena to come out publicly and say something about him or I need to see it for myself. These internet reports are fucking idiotic and they have no bearing to me. I believe the Y2J comment thing came out like 2 months ago so why are they reporting it again? It's just stupid shit to make HHH look worse.

Also, I am soooooooooo tired of hearing about how HHH screwed Booker in his return match at SummerSlam. What the fuck do you people want? They built his return up for 8 weeks and you want him to lose his return match? Are you fucking kidding me? Undertaker had a 45 minute entrance and destroyed Mark Henry and did anyone complain about that? No. Did Mark Henry go out and bitch and run to TNA because he lost? No. The fact is that Booker had a stupid fucking gimmick and it was getting so tired and the arena would have rioted if he had beaten HHH in his return match.

You know I find it ammusing people continue to bitch about HHH's constant pushing. Let's look at the past month or so for him. He lost to Jeff Hardy at Armagedeon and lost an oppurtunity at a title shot at the Rumble. By doing so he did something that everyone says he never does and put Jeff over by losing. He then preceded to lose to a 65 year old Ric Flair, granted by DQ but a loss none the less, and cost himself an oppurtunity to compete in the RR. He's been in the undercard for every PPV since he came back aside from No Mercy. I personally think that HHH's title shot is coming at WM and I'm sure that's the feeling of most people, but he still has put Jeff over and hasn't been in the ME night in and night out and if he was the ass hole show hog that you say he is then he would be champion right now and he would be in the ME everynight.

Wicked post well put i agree with everything ya put nice 1:hail: :)

HBK DX HHH

Reaction score
no one hates triple h he is the game everyone loves him i dont like the way he wins all the raw elimination chambers against people like bill goldberg ric flair should not have give him that sledge hammer because i like bill goldberg

Great One

You're a piece of shit for bumping this. But while on topic, I <3 HHH. =/

Austin_316

Reaction score
I like HHH i think he is a quality wrestlers and amazing on the mic. He can really deliver his comments on a subject and is funny with it. I know he has an influence being married to Steph and seems a little egotistical but thats the great thing about him. If you were in his shoes wouldnt you be a little big headed being married to the daughter of a multi-billion dollar company?