Everyone bet on Edge this Sunday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

^^^^ What do you expect then? Rey cant go so hardy or kane it is. Smackdown have no other face on the show apart from the guiys in the chamber. No ecw star other than punk can wrestle edge cause of his match with chavo raws guys are all occupied also. So its matt hardy, kane ,big show returns orrrrrr edge is ref in the smackdown chamber match and it goes on for a bit longer.

Airfixx

That'd be alright for a SD match, but i'd feel cheated if I bought a PPV and that was the match I got.

I see your point, but in terms of this specific PPV, let's face it the WHC match is like 4th on the bill at best. I understand Rey is mad over with the kids, but ya gotta assume that's also the Cena-demographic too.

Irrespective of the Edge/Rey match, If WWE can't draw AND satisfy with a PPV revolving around 2 EC matches and the full return of the biggest baby-face in the company in a world title match with the guy that put him out then they (and the wrestling world) are SERIOUSLY in trouble!

I'd honestly rather my suggestion than some last-minute match that's gonna interfere with the coherency of the E's intended storylines.

As for feeling cheated? I don't understand... I buy a PPV as a whole, I expect 2 - 3 hours of entertainment for my money and whatever twists and turns WWE choose to throw at me. If at the end of it, I don't feel I've been entertained then, yeah, I'm pissed at wasting my money, but moaning about the might-have-beens is just forum fodder isn't it! ;o]

Do squash matches leave you feeling ripped off too?

My point is unless rey is 100% game-fit then ya NOT gonna get the match they've been promoting to you for the last 'x' weeks. From there I'd rather 3 or 4 minutes worth of storyline beatdown than a half-baked match that I don't give a shit about eating up ring-time that could be better spent elsewhere.... I mean loads of peeps have already voiced concern about the lack of time to share between the EC matches. This could have been a blessing in disguise.

kingovkings

Reaction score
1st edge was winning anyway. 2nd id rather the time get spent on the 2 EC matches rather than a half arsed match up. Matches dont get enough time anyway coz of promos ect IMO so id love to see edge guest ref and the extra time split between the EC matches

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
ProWrestlingFans.com said:
Regarding Rey Mysterio's apparent biceps injury, it is being said that the muscle rolled up the arm, which would be a full tear. Mysterio is looking to avoid surgery at all costs because he doesn't want to miss WrestleMania. No word yet on what will happen with his title match with Edge at No Way Out tomorrow night.
Oooooo.