EVERYBODY GET IN HERE: Myspace Edition lol

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Take it to the chamber, did you not just read Wrestling Station's post?

You aren't worth my time anyway, maybe CT will own you again like last time. And yes, you are a smurf beyond all belief.
Let's all let CT Styles fight our battles! Maybe he will win them for us!
Besides, you can't flame anyways...so it doesn't really matter if you make a thread.
Get off my nutz.

I'm not posting anymore in this thread so if you wanna make one in HIAT or Flame Chamber, you go ahead and do that...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I never said CT Styles should flame you for me. I said you aren't worth the time, and maybe CT would use his time “pwning” you again

I'll never be so pathetic to the point where i'm trying to “flame” somebody and care about whether its good or not. I could give a shit about how good my flames are. You are really Blue if you think that way. I'm not LadyHotrod

Haters and nutz, well aren't you badass. That Vanilla Ice got you feeling gangster?

:rofl: at you saying that. Are you trying to sound like the mature “bigger man”?

I just said that myself, and now you're saying it. I never said I was creating a thread.

You're just a fat smurf, and i'm thinking you are jealous. Just keep jacking off faggy.

Yes, lets stop posting spam in this thread. You=fail btw

Status
Not open for further replies.