Ever notice...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Jerricho
Cena
Batista
Jeff Hardy
CM Punk
Kurt Angle (..YOU SUCK!!) lol
Undertaker (basically using his lips and tongue and the base of his mouth and throat to throw in the graveyard beats)
Hulk Hogan (Real American)
Ted Dibiase Sr.
The Rock
Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
Stephane McMahon
HHH..........not!

the dark knight

How the fuck would I know who sings Shawn Michaels song? Up until I found that out, I just figured it was the same as the other cases, where it just sounds similar cause of their voice or persona...
rofl at not knowing. he said IT himself on a promo last year i think. was it in his feud with jbl? he was bragging about his accomplishments then said "and i sing my own theme song".

exC.On

Reaction score
Every time I hear MVP's theme song I think its him. I know its Silks though, kinda doesn't sound like him though.

straight_edge76

A theme song I believe truely fits somebody is Mark Henry, especially when he was being pushed on Smackdown. We all know it isn't him and its Three 6 Mafia but It fitted his monster heel gimmick.

Also when Orton has "Burn in my light" I could have imagined him singing it during the height of the Legend Killer gimmick

Beer

rofl at not knowing. he said IT himself on a promo last year i think. was it in his feud with jbl? he was bragging about his accomplishments then said "and i sing my own theme song".

How the FUCK is he supposed to know. Back off ★★★★★.

Klide

Jerricho
Cena
Batista
Jeff Hardy
CM Punk
Kurt Angle (..YOU SUCK!!) lol
Undertaker (basically using his lips and tongue and the base of his mouth and throat to throw in the graveyard beats)
Hulk Hogan (Real American)
Ted Dibiase Sr.
The Rock
Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
Stephane McMahon
HHH..........not!

wozzers dude nice ur soo right