Ever notice...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

That some theme songs sound like they're sung by the wrestler?
I can always actually picture Triple H singing his theme. Same goes for MVP. Usually I can imagine HBK singing his too. Who else? Cena, obviously, and even Matt Hardy.

Klide

That some theme songs sound like they're sung by the wrestler?
I can always actually picture Triple H singing his theme. Same goes for MVP. Usually I can imagine HBK singing his too. Who else? Cena, obviously, and even Matt Hardy.

i cant see triple h lol. but yeah HBK does sing his own theme and i know big show dosent but it sounds like it

MikeRaw

Nah, I don't think Shawn sings his own. You're right about Show though, he relaly sounds like it to. When I said Triple H, I meant heel Triple H. Current, pussy, friendly Triple H doesn't sound like it at all. But when he was a heel, especially in Evolution, I can picture him singing it.

Klide

Nah hbk really does

The song "Sexy Boy" was originally written for Michaels by Jimmy Hart. Hart thanked Michaels personally for continuing to use the song as his entrance music when he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005.[160] Michaels' entrance music was originally performed by Sherri Martel until she became a crowd favorite.[1] The second version was performed by Michaels himself with traces of Sherri in the chorus portion of the song. The current version of the song in use today is the version Michaels sang himself.

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_michaels#In_wrestling

CT Styles

Yeah, as if you didn't know Michaels sang his own song. :laugh:

He claims still to this day that he cannot sing or dance in any way and that his only dance move he knows is the one he does to the ring. He had to have a try at singing it because Sherri turned face, I think.

CT Styles

On another note, I think the reason you imagine the superstar singing it is because the song probably fits their persona so well.

MikeRaw

Yeah, as if you didn't know Michaels sang his own song. :laugh:

How the fuck would I know who sings Shawn Michaels song? Up until I found that out, I just figured it was the same as the other cases, where it just sounds similar cause of their voice or persona...

CT Styles

How the fuck would I know who sings Shawn Michaels song? Up until I found that out, I just figured it was the same as the other cases, where it just sounds similar cause of their voice or persona...
I wasn't taking a stab at you..

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
...I always swore it was the Rock doing adlibs on his own entrance theme :shifty:.

MikeRaw

CT said:
wasn't taking a stab at you..
I know. Just because I use the word fuck doesn't mean I'm getting defensive, lol. I honestly never knew that though.

Klide

^guys chill out lol
i dont blame mikeraw for not knowing cause its not all that crusial
and ct we probly kno cause we were just board one day :D

MikeRaw

^guys chill out lol
We're quite chilled :y: CT = :love:
and ct we probly kno cause we were just board one day
Maybe, but now that it's been mentioned, it really, really does sound like him. I'm surprised I didn't know it.

Klide

We're quite chilled :y: CT = :love:

Maybe, but now that it's been mentioned, it really, really does sound like him. I'm surprised I didn't know it.

its not a big deal i just probly listen to their enterence theme to closely when they come out on tv

Wordlife

It would be pretty cool if CM Punk was a member of Killswitch Engage.. he totally fits, seeing them live I noticed how fucking crazy those guys are, especially guitarist Adam D. He is one of the funniest people I have ever met in my LIFE! And I bet him and CM Punk had/have fun times together. I totally see him as a member for KSE!