Ever Been In A Fight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Few years back I was kind of a hothead and would throwdown whenever it was necesary(usually resulting in me getting my ass kicked). Last fight I was in was a fe years back, and it's one of the main reasons I just stay home and party with friends as opposed to going out.

It was at around 1:00 when I bumped in to some guy, which made him spill his drink, I appoligized and offered to buy the guy another drink, his response was a series of fists to my face. This led to an all out brawl with me and the 4 guys I was with taking on the 5+ guys in the other group, plus a few bartenders trying to break everything up. Got a few punches in on the guy that suckered punched me and gave him a few kicks to the ribs when he was on the ground. The end result was the bartender threatening to call the cops and the other group of guys running out. I'm cool with the bartender and since we didn't start the fight we where just told to leave. The fact that my face is swollen makes me remember why fighting sucks~!

So have you ever been in a fight? Have any good fight stories?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I haven't been in a fight in years. All the fights I had were in grade school. I must have been like 12 since my last fight. One being these 3 kids were messing with my little brother so got pretty pissed off and beat them up.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
When I was little, always been tall for my age now then so I always won. Now I'm too mature for that really but if it ever did arise, I'd still win. ;)

???

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, haven't been in a fight aside from play fighting at footy training for a while. Some kid tried to start me in indoor soccer last week, lining me up randomly when I was running forward. It was kind of sad, actually, because he was tiny. Told him if he tried it again I'd knock him out, but he got sent off anyway.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Yes. But I don't provoke people to fight me, they just feel the need to randomly try to punch me. But see, they don't know how to fight, so I get them down and choke them out within a span of ten seconds.

I'm a ninja warrior, yes, I know.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
nope. talked my way out of trouble on a few occasions. i'd be able to handle myself if it ever did come to blows.

Kairi

Reaction score
when i was little, but i think every little kid does that, since i been grown though, nah

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
nope. talked my way out of trouble on a few occasions. i'd be able to handle myself if it ever did come to blows.

Talked yourself out of it. "Fuck you Sticksy, I'll fuck you up!"
"Come at me bro".
"Woah, no thanks"
"That's what I thought son."

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Couple of times. I'm a heel-ish fighter though.

Climax

Reaction score
wow i thought everyone had been in a fight

ive been in too many, its like a holiday thing

you get the family together and beat the hell out of each other, it rolls over into school too :p

Hell that and instead of graduating we celebrate your first time going to jail <.<

AF.

Reaction score
Nah, when I was young of course, but nowadays it's too risky. Most people carry weapons or know too many people to make it not worth it.