• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Event Centre: Halloween Havoc

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!

Halloween-Havoc-Announcement.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to a very special edition of the Event Centre! Just yesterday WPC officials announced that this weekends event was cancelled due to a lack of a card for New Japans G1 Climax finals being available before our Thursday night deadline.

But this does not mean that anybody will miss out, because every match on that card will roll over onto only the Second Ever WPC SuperShow which will take place next weekend featuring matches at both Impact Wrestlings Bound for Glory and WWEs Hell in a Cell pay per views.

At SuperShow II - Halloween Havoc, we will see a All Comers Invitational to decide the contenders to the Open The Prediction Gate Title. We will see @Christian Cage defending his OTPG Championship against HoHo, Sky and @Lethal Banks and we will also see King @Raidokken defending his World Prediction Championship against @Christian Cage

but that's not all....

Whoever holds the World Prediction Championship after the Cage vs Raidokken match WILL DEFEND AGAIN.

For the first time ever a WPC event will feature a very special main event. At Halloween the dead rise and the strange and unusual can happen. Whether it's the number one contender or the number of the beast you can be sure that each and every member of the WPC roster is equally aware of that.

We all also know that a television show that gained a lot of traction for featuring the strange, spooky and unusual was Netflixs hit show Stranger Things, where a large part of the lore of the show features the parallel universe known as The Upside Down.

So, ladies and Gentlemen, the main event of WPC Halloween Havoc will be a "Stranger Things" match. A match in which the rankings table is turned upside down and the six lowest ranked predictors that have predicted on at least six events will challenge the winner of the Cage vs Raidokken match for the World Prediction Championship.

To save you doing the maths, that means that at our Halloween Havoc weekend, @Petty Pendergrass, @Demo God, @Davey Wrestling , @Booty, @Grim Cornette and @Juice will all feature in the Stranger Things main event to challenge for the World Prediction Championship against the winner of the @Christian Cage vs King @Raidokken match from earlier in the night.

Will second time be the charm for @Christian Cage ? Can @Lethal Banks become a WPC Champion in only their second match? Will King @Raidokkens title reign go bump in the night? Will a challenger rise from the Upside Down to become an unlikely World Prediction Champion?

Right now we do not know but we WILL find out at WPC SuperShow II - Halloween Havoc which will feature matches from both Impact Wrestlings Bound for Glory and WWEs Hall in a Cell which will begin this coming Thursday right here on Wrestling Smarks!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’m still being given the dang shaft! Son of a bitch!

Also my name of Bound for Hell is still better!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
If I hadof knew this weeks matches and not been in such daze of my mams illness id e in with ashore, I guess at aew ppv Bobby know will win out right this time

None bedda

Carter

I don't watch wwe but I caught the roman match was the best match in every aspect he has ever done, losing his mind, then looking like he's turning face again, mans got this heel biz down, then a read some stupid shit oh he might be semi retirement again due to covid then Vincent wants oldberg bk as champ so I hope it was b.s as roman has been the reason why I watched him last night just that match , plus Orton winning was a shock but he is gonna be the man to beat the 16 him or cena I can see it now , but @ all of you guys n gals be on ur toes for aew ppv I'm going to win outright next time

who bedda than Bobby knox in aew predictions.....

Carter

@Davey Wrestling my mama Hypoglycemia 3 shocks comas in 2 days she's ok but can u msg me the day before so I don't forget again, was gutted to miss the impact matches bro, thanks mate.