Evan Bourne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabinizer

Reaction score
Have him feud with Jack Swagger for a while on ECW. They could have some brilliant matches due to their contrasting style and then shift him to RAW or SmackDown.

Hometown Kid

No Smackdown, anywhere but Smackdown for Bourne. Raw would be fine for him though, I mean he was more over than Kofi and he's in a World title match. On SD he'll just get buried.

Although personally ECW would be where I put him. A feud with Mark Henry where he goes over would be fine, then draft Swagger or Bourne away to Raw. Or they could jump right into a feud with Swagger and Bourne, either way would be just fine.

straight_edge76

Evan Bourne just needs a decent feud to get over with the fans. He may be popular but IMO he isn't 'over' a feud with either Jack Swagger or someone like Santino would help do that.

noumenon

I'de say it's a safe bet that WWE is equally as high on Bourne and Swagger. The only problem is that Bourne is a lot more over with the fans at this point than Swagger. I think they'll opt for a nice Swagger/Bourne feud then probably send Swagger off to another brand. I think Bourne will do nicely to carry ECW as a face for a bit. The draft just needs to see another decent heel for him to feud with moved to ECW.

RatedDCA

Reaction score
I agree with your perception on the Swagger/Bourne feud. Neither man would benefit from this atm. All that Bourne needs to do is establish himself as a strong midcarder with occasional main-event matches. I believe this man will be a main-eventer for the next 2-3 years. Given that Creative utilizes him smartly.

noumenon

^Mid carder? There is no mid-card on ECW....if anything it's one giant "mid-card". If that's what you want to be the case then he really needs to be moved over to RAW. And who said a feud with Swagger wouldn't be good for him? That's pretty much his best option as of right now.