Evan Bourne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really want Bourne and the whole new crop of younger, smaller guys to succeed. They're destined for something bigger than a Cruiserweight revival, the ECW title sounds better suited for them.

And Sydal is good because WWE hasn't watered him down yet gimmick wise, not putting over his size as a bad factor at all, and having him in competitive matches with bigger guys.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
evan bourne is awesome!!, he is my fav. wrestler now in ecw, i hope that he'll a main event in wwe.But his size its the problem i think, and some people are haters with crusierweights as world champs.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal) is bringing a whole lot to the WWE as a highflyer. He practically almost fills Rey Mysterio's boots as the undersized but talented highflyer. But all I see for Sydal is the ECW title, Also it's great to see him do the Shooting Star Press.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Actually, I would see the cruiserweight Division as follows:

Gregory Helms
Funaki
Super Crazy
Jamie Noble
Evan Bourne
Chavo Guerrero
Jimmy Wang Yang
Shannon Moore

Others:
Rey Mysterio(Maybe not.. but he does fit)
Paul London?
Brian Kendrick?

Plus it isn't hard to sign some Cruiserweights or take some from Development. I would love to see the title come back, and the division. Bourne would be a huge deal in it.

Hometown Kid

I think this guy can be the top dog for the company 1 day...I don't care if he's 2 ft tall the guy can go. I know it takes more than that but with a good push and some Mic Training I think he might overcome his size...

Qwake

^ could have said the same about Hornswoggle :smh

I have another question, do you guys think if Evan Bourne was to be drafted it would be good or bad?

TBH I think it would be bad because he is growing nicely on ECW :p

Hometown Kid

^ could have said the same about Hornswoggle :smh

I have another question, do you guys think if Evan Bourne was to be drafted it would be good or bad?

TBH I think it would be bad because he is growing nicely on ECW :p

Please don't compare Evan Bourne and Hornswoggle...EVER

And I think a chance to shine on SD! might be good...no RAW for now though...

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
Evan Bourne OWNS. Him getting drafted off of ECW would be a very bad decision. I've never really seen him use his hands either.

GOREOwner

Reaction score
I would love to see a new main event scene in ECW, make there world title different to Smackdowns and Raws. So no triple H's, no kane's, no big guys at all, stick a main event scene with;

Paul london,
Brian Kendrick
Matt Sydal,
Chavo Guerrero
CM Punk
Kofi Kingston
Shelton Benjamin

The smaller more atheltic guys, give them the freedom to show creativity in that ring and I honestly believe you will some amazing matches on ECW!

dstebbins

Reaction score
Evan Bourne truly is the Messiah of Midair, as Adamle called him once. I think that should be made his official nickname, just like "the Legend Killer" and "The Phenomenal One."

xtremebadass

Evan Bourne IMO is saving ECW right now. Along with the comedic Mike Adamle and Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne brings alot to the ECW table and are becoming the new face of ECW.

Nobody in WWE does what Evan Bourne does and that makes ECW stand out and get noticed. It's incredible what he does in the ring and I believe Kingston and Bourne are outshining Punk at the moment which is very impressive.

...why isn't he on the god damn roster on WWE.com yet?

Hometown Kid

Actually Shelton is doing more than Kingston IMO and he's also not big but he's not small to the guy that said that...

Qwake

^ Well Shelton has been there for many years so if he wasnt doing better then them then he must be really bad (he isnt exactly good)...