Evan Bourne Return Revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Sidelined WWE Superstar Evan Bourne will be making his return to the squared circle in the near future, according to recent WWE live event advertisements. Bourne is slated to compete at the WWE house show in Madison Square Garden on March 19th.
Bourne has been on the shelf due to injury since mid-October following surgery to repair his torn rotator cuff.

Can't wait for this guy to return and I really hope he gets the push that he deserves. He has already proven he can go with the best of them in his matches with Sheamus and the tag team match where he teamed with Cena to take on Edge and Sheamus mid last year.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Give him a feud with Bryan and you'll see what those two can do together. MOTY candidates galore.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Bourne has no charisma or mic skills whatsoever. Hell of a worker, terrible...everything else. Reminds me of Danielson before he came to the WWE.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Danielson has no charisma? Is that what you just implied? Hang on a second while I do something.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

???

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed with just sticking him the ring for a series with AmDrag. It'd be amazing if they were given enough time to work.

Bourne has no charisma or mic skills whatsoever. Hell of a worker, terrible...everything else. Reminds me of Danielson before he came to the WWE.

Watch him work as a heel in ROH or on WSX and you'll probably retract your statement about his lack of charisma. He can be charismatic, but he needs the right character to do it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I haven't seen him in ROH but some people said he sucked as a heel but like I said I don't know for myself.

Anyways good to hear he is on the way back and having some matches with Bryan would be awesome to see. Punk "took him out" so if they want a reason to try and push Bourne good then have him feud with the new Nexus in a little side feud.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Agreed with just sticking him the ring for a series with AmDrag. It'd be amazing if they were given enough time to work.

Watch him work as a heel in ROH or on WSX and you'll probably retract your statement about his lack of charisma. He can be charismatic, but he needs the right character to do it.
Lizzy Valentine had a hell of a lot to do with him getting over as a heel in WSX

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Danielson has no charisma? Is that what you just implied? Hang on a second while I do something.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Actually, if you read the fine print which you never do because your skull is to thick to see past four words, I said before he came to the WWE. Once he became champion, he improved greatly, actually. before that, he was a generic technical wrestler.

Next time do your math before you laugh, you dumb:shit:

Anyway, aren't you the guy who loves Orton? :lmao :lmao You think you know who has charisma...

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins