Eva Marie's costume looks stupid as hell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you think of Eva Maries in-ring attire?

• Hot

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stupid

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

gamergirl007

Jobber
Reaction score
Congratulations, you've earned a free trip to the island of ignorance. Please redeem your ticket at the local library, granted you could ever find one.

I don't actually give a shit what this topic is about, or who they're talking about, or what wrestling is, but clearly you've got problems expressing your opinions without trying to sound tough and hard with insults. Have fun in life, or forever be ignorant and hated.

Island of ignorance, you seem to know a great deal about it. Including it's location.....been there before? And you clearly cared enough to reply multiple times. Did my "virgin" comment stike a nerve? Clearly so. But it's not the end of the world. Blow up dolls are fairly cheap, not the real thing but close enough to make you feel like a "man" LOL. Nice insults by the way, captain hypocrite.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
And you clearly cared enough to reply multiple times. Did my "virgin" comment stike a nerve? Clearly so.

You quoted me, I replied. It's called conversation. I understand your childhood might have been lacking with good conversation, so I'll ignore the fact that you missed that point.

Nice insults by the way, captain hypocrite.

I'm flattered that you think you're on my level of insults, but you can keep your "fuck off u fukin douche nuget turd wers ur god now? virgin homosexual" while I'll be over here actually thinking about what I say instead of vomiting into alphabet soup and typing the result.

Reactions: THG?

gamergirl007

Jobber
Reaction score
You quoted me, I replied.

I came in here quoting nobody, made my post and left. You quoted me first seeing as how you were SO OFFENDED lolz. If I wanted a conversation with you, I would have did that to begin with. Idiot.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I came in here quoting nobody, made my post and left. You quoted me first seeing as how you were SO OFFENDED lolz. If I wanted a conversation with you, I would have did that to begin with. Idiot.

I came in here thinking "awwwwww shit son let's get some rootin' tootin' wrestlin' discussion on up in this bitch", saw your post, replied to you and left. You quoted me after that seeing as you were SO OFFENDED by my reply lolz.

gamergirl007

Jobber
Reaction score
I came in here thinking "awwwwww shit son let's get some rootin' tootin' wrestlin' discussion on up in this bitch", saw your post, replied to you and left. You quoted me after that seeing as you were SO OFFENDED by my reply lolz.

You (unfortunately) quoted me first. I replied. That's conversation remember? (your words) unwanted conversation, but I guess. Are you done looking like a jackass? Or do you have some other meaningless response ready? LOL.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
LOL like any of you virgins know anything about fashion or what looks good. Her attire is clearly a throwback to the old school girl wrestler outfits from back in the day. Any IDIOT can see that. I guess if she came out in a see through bikini you pervs would be satisfied and think it was "amazing" *eye roll* please find a girlfriend.

Well, i'm not an Idiot, so I missed it. Must be why you caught on so quickly, eh? :pipebomb:

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
You (unfortunately) quoted me first. I replied. That's conversation remember? (your words) unwanted conversation, but I guess. Are you done looking like a jackass? Or do you have some other meaningless response ready? LOL.

Sorry, it's not often I get to talk to girls. Will you go out with me? I'm a real nice guy once you get to know me, please don't hate me. I didn't mean for any of this to happen please reply. Do you hate me now?

Reactions: Danielson

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score

you haven't replied does this mean you hate me? reply please

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score

damnit this happenes evertime i try to talk to a girl it never works out why did you do this to me i mean i loved you once and now this

Reactions: Nick