Eva Marie suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I can't help but theorize that these suspensions are more of a scape goat after the Lesnar fiasco. By busting workers, of rather low-profile, they show that they are responsible with taking down drug use.

Otherwise, I still can't believe people are willing to suggest that WWE will use drugs as a work. WWE knows it's limits and drug use, especially after Vince McMahon almost went to prison for it, is a no-go.

On another note, I'm sure that the 3 of the these guys are linked, at least in the substance that's being used.
On the other hand. If they bust everyone but Lesnar it makes them look incredibly biased

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
A note: It might not necessarily be drugs.
It is against WWE's wellness policy to consume alcohol within 12 hours before a scheduled WWE appearance. This includes public appearances.

So someone could have just been too drunk one too many times
She was an alcoholic before WWE and apparently doesn't drink anymore, so probably not the case.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I honestly won't be surprised at all if more people get busted for adderall. Working a long physical day with training, having a match, and being at the arena all day and then having to make a 4-6 hour drive after the show at night a few times a week and having to fly into the town in the first place has gotta make these people exhausted and want to pop a couple addys to make it to the next gig

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ehh. I wont be missing her.

And this seems a bit odd that 3 wrestlers are not suspended. What was going on? :hmm:

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
WWE must have been doing tests yesterday and a few people got caught out on it, might have been alcohol, might have been drugs we don't know and I doubt we'll know. Its a shame, Eva Marie had a great thing going.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
14088582_1086274611425892_277395952659174213_n.jpg

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
While I'm not the world's biggest Eva Marie fan (apparently, that title belongs to DK...), and I'll even admit to having chortled when I found this out and maybe have told a joke or two about it at Eva's expense, I do hate finding out that these folks are feeling the need/desire to use.

I can understand that their schedule is super-exhausting and the whole scene probably needs reformation (I've advocated an "off season" for pro wrestlers for years), but I hate seeing this if for no other reason than the added strain it puts on the others who now have to step into her place and the effect it has on kids that look up to the wrestlers.

Hopefully, for Eva, for ADR, and for Paige (and for Roman or anybody else who's been suspended recently or will be in the near future), the 30 days is enough for them to realize that and that it's not worth it to have the reward of even a one- or two-time use when looking at the risk to their health, financial well-being, and image.

wk

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
They'll probably make it a tag team match Carmella and Becky Vs Natalya and Bliss and make Naomi face someone 1 on 1 if at all. I just want to see that entrance.:cool:

also, none of them have apologized or anything in the social media, at least Roman did:reigns4:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They'll probably make it a tag team match Carmella and Becky Vs Natalya and Bliss and make Naomi face someone 1 on 1 if at all. I just want to see that entrance.:cool:

also, none of them have apologized or anything in the social media, at least Roman did:reigns4:

The scheduled tag match is still on, although it's a 3-on-2 handicap match now with Eva being suspended.