Eva Marie seen as a ''star''

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
91abfceac7852767f200bfe9d0b3b8e0.gif

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Who cares. The deeeevas are shit, another steaming pile isn't going to help nor will it hurt.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well I've seen her on a Facebook page that's not wrestling related, so she has gathered some attention obviously. She's much to thin for me her arms, stomach and body overall just looks way to skinny for me to actually enjoy. I'm unsure how to judge her in ring ability since I haven't watched any of her matches(if she had any), but so far the only thing that I can recognize about her is her fire red hair.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
LA...? Eva Marie is from Concord, California which is in the Bay Area, lmao. I swore they mentioned Eva Marie coming from the Bay Area in the first episode of Total Divas.

And I'm not "ashamed" perse, I just don't like her so far.

And lmfao, it was a joke mostly, but you were ignoring my messages on here, so what else was I suppose to do? :pity:

I just assumed the bay area was LA anyway so shes from California and so are you theres nothing wrong with that

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
There's more than one member from Cali ya know :annoyed: