Estrada as the New ECW GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rory-fitzpatrick

Reaction score
my name is armandooooo alejandro estraddddaaaaaaa, and ive gott something to tella you!

thats my impersonation of him i reckon!!! all mi mates say its a bloody pisser!

good move for ecw i reckon

vickymania

Reaction score
great move for ECW and Estrada's Career..hope he can do good job..got bunch oflunatics to handle on ECW,lol..Big Daddy V, Boogeyman, Thorn, Morrison, Punk and when Cor Van returns,it will be hell...hope he does well..my best wishes are with him..may god save him and keep him alive! lol

Reaction score
YES! thatll be awesome! now i can look forward to SD vs. Raw vs. ECW!! mabye at (NYR?) they could have like a All SD Champs, vs. All ECW Champs, vs. All Raw Champs! (theyll have to get the ECW Tag/TV Titles first :p)and that would be awesome! send Marella to ECW too. thatll be sweet :) I-a Am-a Goooooing To-a Take-a You To The-a Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmm-a.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
A breath of fresh air for ECW, but I'm still worried that Estrada won't get the attention he deserves.

I always thought they should pair Estrada and Carlito. Those two together could be one of the best wrestler/manager duos ever.

Bradders

Reaction score
I honestly don't like it because Umaga needs a mouthpiece on RAW and still Heyman is rotting away at home.

Shane_O_Mac

Reaction score
Estrada will be an awesome GM for ECW and i think it will make ECW look like THE OLD raw (with bischoff)