Eric Young's Announcement?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

I heard something about EY getting throat surgery to stop him sounding like Daffy Duck.... Maybe it's some kind of work to get him some time off... In which case I'd guess Wolfe will be filling in for him, spearheading the World Elite for the time being.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Don't think that's going to happen....

According to Jeremy Borash's Twitter page, Eric Young will not miss any ring time following his throat surgery.

I read on another site that said he has the same problem with his throat like what Pillman had. He has to get surgery every so years. I hope his voice doesn't change though. I think it's unique in a way.

Airfixx

^^so does intercontinental but its still a midcard title

The IC title, an amalgamation of the WWF North American Heavyweight Championship unified with a South American Heavyweight Championship, was originally only intended to be contested in North & South America (not a TRANS-continental championship).

MizMasta3000

^hmmm didnt know that. So thats why they mentioned how JoMo defended the IC title overseas

Airfixx

^^^Not sure I follow....???

IC title changed hands in England at Summerslam 92 remember, so it's nothing new. At a guess I'd say things simply changed when WWF started touring Europe etc. during the 80's.