Eric Young

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I have just caught a segment of this weeks Impact and i thought to myself, is Eric Young slowly turning heel? You look at him and think why would he turn heel. The frustation towards how Mick Foley is booking him. Not getting a X Division title re-match, Not getting a green light push. I think he will slowly turn Heel and maybe be a future babyface, he could be a heel like the Motor City Machineguns but not as cocky. What is your opinions on the whole Eric Young situation on TNA and whats next up for him.

Corndog

Reaction score
I have just caught a segment of this weeks Impact and i thought to myself, is Eric Young slowly turning heel? You look at him and think why would he turn heel. The frustation towards how Mick Foley is booking him. Not getting a X Division title re-match, Not getting a green light push. I think he will slowly turn Heel and maybe be a future babyface, he could be a heel like the Motor City Machineguns but not as cocky. What is your opinions on the whole Eric Young situation on TNA and whats next up for him.

I think he may be joining Samoa Joe's Nation of Violence after he was carried off by Joe. Maybe something like Medion joining the Ministry but not really like a sacrafice.

chessarmy

I think you're looking too far into it. TNA just buried Eric Young this past Thursday night on iMPACT! Its that simple.

Corndog

Reaction score
I think you're looking too far into it. TNA just buried Eric Young this past Thursday night on iMPACT! Its that simple.

Yeah but they MUST have a reason. And I think he may have a new character coming up in Joe's faction. Who knows? With TNA who really knows? thats why TNA is awesome.

straight_edge76

TNA seems to loce changing EY's character frequently. I do not mind im a fan of his and it keeps him fresh and on TV most importantly. I think that possibly he could be joining "The Nation of Violence" and giving him more of a serious character. No matter how shitty the "Nation of Violence" gimmick is.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think Joe toke EY cause he's about to be repackaged. He could very well come back and be in Joe's Nation of Violence. He could come back bad ass with the "I don't give a shit" attitude. I hope all this wasn't for nothing, EY is extremely under-rated to me.