Eric Bischoff reveals how much time he and Hulk Hogan have on their TNA contracts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
TNA consultant Eric Bischoff told Slam Wrestling that there's nothing to the Hulk Hogan Twitter hoax that took place on Wednesday. "Yes, I am with TNA," Bischoff told Slam Wrestling. "I was in Orlando today having a creative meeting with Matt Conway and Vince Russo. Hulk is still with TNA," he continued. "We have a contract for two years, and we plan on fulfilling our contract."

Bischoff also commented on the person who posed as Hogan on Twitter. "It is probably a 16-year-old dweeb that doesn’t have anything better to do,â€￾ Bischoff said. "I am 99 percent sure that there is no validity behind it and the person does not work for TNA.

Source:

www.prowrestling.net

Bischoff really thinks this is just a mark when the actual fact is that it really could be someone from TNA. We've all read about how the "standards" that the workers receive has dropped considerably recently solely because people like Flair, Bischoff, Hogan and RVD have entered. It's appalling to know that AJ, Joe and Daniels are barely on TV (Or in AJs case, Taking a back seat to Tommy Dreamer).

What we definitely know is that the guy isn't AJ Styles. It could literally be anyone. The truth remains that the TNA wrestlers are pissed that the ECW origionals just enter and act like this and just get a PPV (Whereas they miss several chances to get a decent paycheck). Alot of TNA wrestlers are on a PayPerAppearance deal and why these old hasbeens are out there, The guys just aren't getting anything. It is absolutely bullshit. Plain and simple. It is unfair to the talent and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this came out to be a TNA wrestler.

What interests me is that this man claims that several stars are expressing interest in this new Florida promotion. We do know that this new company is very secret and information is apparently just isn't there. I think to just shrug this off and claim it was some "mark" would be pointless and I suggest Dixie re-evaluates the working conditions of her company. She is hosting some terribly unhappy wrestlers.

Reaction score
Booker T is signed on to be with that Florida outfit. There are talks that they are planning on raiding some RoH talent and maybe dissatisfied guys like Joe and AJ will fall into their hands. All they'd need is maybe one or two big names and if MMA doesn't pan out for Batista, they've got one. If AJ and Joe wind up there, TNA would be fucked and if this group gets a good tv deal, TNA is fighting for their life. But honestly, as long as Russo has the book, TNA would just be best off dead. The good workers would have somewhere to go and Hardy, Angle and Anderson give the Florida company enough names to make them the new number two. Hopefully they don't have a group of fools running the creative end or the owner has the nuts to make the decision to cut losses if the creative guys are failing.

...god...

Reaction score
Wow, if AJ, Wolfe, Joe, Daniels, Pope, etc. joined the Florida promotion that would be fucking insane and a godsend and savior for wrestling.

Mister J

Reaction score
This will be the roster of Hogan and Bischoff's new promotion.

Hulk Hogan
Brutus Beefcake
Brian Knobbs
Jerry Saggs
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Sean Waltman
Booker T
Stevie Ray
Buff Bagwell
Dennis Rodman
Nick Hogan
Ric Steiner
Scott Steiner
Diamond Dallas Page

imported_Adam

Reaction score
@mister j i dont see what that has do with it
@small show why did u talk about daniels and tna, hes been gone for months now
i don't think this florida promotion would get a deal just on the name of booker t, and i dont think the tna wrestlers who are faces like samoa joe would leave their fans, i dont think aj would leave this fortune thing and the possibility to be part of one of the greatest stables ever, or his championship behind, to join a promotion that has a couple of big stars and then some anonymous indy wrestlers in it. i think when someone like aj or joe or daniels gets used to the big crowds they can't go back to entertaining maybe 7 or 800 people, also tna is about to push some of the younger guys, morgan, styles, roode, storm, kazarian, and williams in this feud with EV2, the guns and beer money are getting nice pushes with the buzz the tag team division has been getting because of them(ever since the beginning of the series, the mcmg vs beer money matches have been voted favorite and most looked forward to matches on the tna website), and jay lethal is getting some good air time with the ric flair feud, defeating him using his own move, impersonating him, he even moved up to the 5th contender for the world title, along with many other guys, the old "hasbeens" as you call them, still have talent and people like them, and don't bitch, their not in the top 10..

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^^Hilarious!!!! ...I simply don't know where to start.

Did TNA clone you and fill the Impact Zone up with a few hundred of 'em?