Epic lulz.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nah, I have NASH. :shifty:

My opener this week is Akebono vs Big Daddy V. That ought to get the crowd up and excited. especially after Hornswoggle runs in to hand Akebono the win. :shifty:

Plus I have a Black Pain/New Jack feud happening. >_______>

Hometown Kid

Jimmy Jacobs should be world champion of all EWR games. :shifty:

Kizza

Hey, I did Nash vs Hall as a preshow to Great American Bash, and it got ***.

And a battle royal with Teddy Long in it got 62 MQ. But cos Nash won it and the US title :D.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Best roster ever BK. I particularly like your foresight in giving the youthful Scott Steiner some gold.

Tommy Dreamer always seem to have really good matches for me, and I'm unsure as to why because I continually refuse to push him, while Kane and Mike Knox just churn out trash ratings. Stupid fans.

Best roster ever BK. I particularly like your foresight in giving the youthful Scott Steiner some gold.

Tommy Dreamer always seem to have really good matches for me, and I'm unsure as to why because I continually refuse to push him, while Kane and Mike Knox just churn out trash ratings. Stupid fans.

Yeah, Sophie seems to think that my roster is a bit old but I think the balance is right where it's at. People like Scotty Steiner and Bobby Heenan really add some youth to the roster.

Dreamer had a 1/2* match with Nash as the main event which drew me a 2.57, while Nash vs Ortiz in the main event the next week got me a 2.77. Apparently Ortiz is more of a draw than Dreamer. >_>

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't trust EWR's logic anyway. They claim TNA has been getting 5.00 in the ratings on a weekly basis no matter how shitty the show is. And apparently with me trying to have Undertaker put over new talent in feuds EVERYTHING I do from interviews, to hype videos, to backstage confrontations and ambush angles, EVERYTHING makes Undertaker lose 2 points of overness or more. I don't get. lol

JimmyD

Reaction score
Yeah, Sophie seems to think that my roster is a bit old but I think the balance is right where it's at. People like Scotty Steiner and Bobby Heenan really add some youth to the roster.

Dreamer had a 1/2* match with Nash as the main event which drew me a 2.57, while Nash vs Ortiz in the main event the next week got me a 2.77. Apparently Ortiz is more of a draw than Dreamer. >_>

Ahaha, that made me rofl.

Quin: screw Taker man. His attitude is appauling and it's so difficult to keep him over while putting over younger guys. He needs to be in a feud with someone of similar overness, which helps nothing. Basically as soon as I start a new game I take people like Triple H, Cena, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio (because I don't like him) and Taker, and just job them out to more talented guys. The ratings take a hit for a while but it's worth it in the long run.

I jobbed 'Taker to Umaga for ten continious weeks on my old game. 'Taker wasn't a happy chappy.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Yeah I get that a lot. However I also get Triple H at morale 60 when he's in the biggest feud the company's got going with the biggest belt on the line. I think my version of EWR might still have Hunter down as a prick backstage somehow.

Haha, that reminds me of the wrestling rumour Kiz showed me earlier. He had Triple H undefeated since he took over, as champion and in the main feud, and wrestleheat are reporting that he wants to leave SmackDown!

Hometown Kid

BG James is stalking Kelly Kelly after she broke up with him in my version of EWR. >_>

JimmyD

Reaction score
That site always makes me laugh. Apparently in the wrestling world people can't break up without the dude then beginning to stalk his ex.

My gut tells me that Triple H is just racist. Smackdown's got 11 superstars who're a bit racial, Raw's got 4. Coincidence? I think not.

Crazy ol' racist Hunter.