entering million doller mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Has anyone signed up yet i have signed up every day since the raw lol. Im not expecting anything cause im not a 100% sold that its real but i did it just in case.

MikeRaw

It is real, so you can drop that, lol.
But you dont win a million dollars, if your chosen, Vince phones you, you give him the code 9that he says at the beginning of raw) and you win a portion of it, like 200 thousand, 400 thousand, 600 thousand... its different every time.
But no, I havent, cause its only for people in the united states:(

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Thats awsome that its real i would be so pissed if i got the call and missed the code . I heard the code would be on wwe.com to so i could tell vince to hold on lol. If i really got a call from vince i wouldent hang up the phone i would ask so many questions.

J

^^Lol...I agree completly...He'd be trying to get me off the phone...but yea i signed up...even though i doubt i will win anything...

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Does vince call you live on raw i would tell him to put me on speaker phone lol.

MikeRaw

Does vince call you live on raw i would tell him to put me on speaker phone lol.

Ya, its on raw that he calls... And you already will be on speakerphone.
You shouldve just put all your questions in one post though...