Enter the Coliseum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The scene opens with an unknown young man dressed in an Ermenegildo Zegna suit obnoxiously wearing sunglasses in what seems to be a dark arena as he is standing in front of a wrestling ring. He has a visibly annoyed look on his face until off-screen we hear:

“It’s rolling now sir, you’re live.”

Instantly, the man’s demeanor switches to an obviously fake cheesy smile.

“Hello, one and all tuning into all of both mine and the XWF’s social media accounts for this special announcement. My name is Christopher McMichaels and you don’t know me yet, but you will. I don’t know about you guys but the one thing above all else I can say about 2020 is that it’s just been BORING! Am I right? Like, come on no bars, no sporting events, literally what did they even expect me to do with my life? So long story short, I decided to become a wrestler. Kind of surprised it was this easy if I’m being honest with you guys, guess I’m just a natural.”

McMichaels rests up against the ring and slaps down on the mat as he continues.

“And I owe it all to this baby. The Zoom training classes didn’t cut it, so my illustrious father had the great idea of sending me out to LA and get some real hands-on training while this old building wasn’t being used for anything else. Speaking of, zoom out camera guy give them a view of this place.”

The cameraman obliges by zooming out just a bit to reveal a once familiar arena to wrestling fans.

“Yeah, it was used for some Netflix show, what Lucha Zero or something?”

Someone can be heard yelling “Lucha Underground” off-screen.

“Tomato, tomahto. You’re gonna get me off track again. So anyway, dad got tired of the monthly charges for my training I guess and he just decided to buy the damn thing himself. Fast-forward a few months and out of the kindness of my own heart, I’ve decided to offer my own personal training facility to the XWF to run all of their future shows out of.”

McMichaels moves in closer to the camera and takes off his sunglasses.

“But of course, it’s a package deal because I come with the facility. And trust that I won’t let any chicanery run amuck in MY arena. But for now, this is a day of celebration, I welcome you all to the newly-christened Coliseum of Ascension!

McMichaels throws his arms up to his side as the camera zooms out to show the entire arena which looks to still be in the process of renovations with extra balcony seating seemingly in the process of being built before the announcement fades to black.