Kayfabe Enough is Enough!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
*The Intro video for Precision plays as the camera pans round to the crowd capturing the people in the cheering before panning to the announce team who are about to introduce the show.*

Patrick Young: Hello Precision fans This is Patrick Young here with Anthony Pederson here ready to call another great night of action, so lets get right into the first...

Martin Drake began making a slow walk down to the ring clearly frustrated by Jason St Pierre's mind games.

Anthony Pederson: Wait a minute that's Martin Drake's music! what the hell is he doing out here?0 he's not scheduled for a match tonight.

Patrick Young: Well by the look on his face his frustration is at an all time high after Jason St. Pierre's actions last week and I would hate to get in his way tonight.

*As he steps over the ropes Martin Drake walks over to the other side of the ring and yells at the ringside staff to bring him a microphone to which the referee hastily hands him as Drake snatches the mic out of the referee's hand before calling for his music to be cut off. Drake stood in the ring his face nothing but a seething ball of anger he glares at the crowd as the arena is filled with nothing but a torrent of boos.

"Boo me all you want but you will shut your mouths when I am talking, Is that
clear on that? "

This only garnered louder boos from the crowd clearly frustrating martin drake even more.

"Whatever you idiots aren't worth my time, besides I'm not out here for all of you I'm here to fight! Jason St Pierre last week I tried talking to you face to face to get a clear answer out of you but since your clearly so far out of your mind that normal discussion is out of the picture, so I will just have to beat the answers I want out of you, so get out here right now or so help me I will come back there and hunt you down! And so help you once I get my hands on you I will..."

It was then that Martin Drake was interrupted by the music of JSP.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

As requested, Jason St. Pierre becomes making his way down to the ring. Slowly, he progresses, down the ramp, never breaking his gaze from Martin Drake. However, before he even makes it halfway down the ramp, he is cut off by equally familiar theme music.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

*The music of Chris Young starts to play and out walks Chris in his ring gear and a "King that rules the Ring" shirt and as he stands on the stage with a microphone in hand. He stares down the ramp at the two and raises the microphone to speak.*

"Now I'm out here to stop whatever this fooling around is. Now some of the mouthbreathers out here love what you two did to The Amazing One.
Well and then there are the smart ones who know I'm the best wrestler no matter the record. You two doubt me? I'm unbreakable! Drake, We all know I beat you, But the ref who I bet was drunk called a rope break for no reason at all.
Jason, You stand with your mind games each and every week, But not even you and your 3 piledrivers could keep me down!
I Am a wrestler, That’s what I do and that’s who I Am and believe me when I say that I've sacrificed everything in this business, But everything I have good in my life is because of wrestling and I'm going to let Johnny Scorpion's brother and bootleg Dog the Bounty Hunter get in my way."

*Chris Starts to walk around on stage and he holds up his microphone at the crowd.*

" Drake and St. Pierre, Look into my eyes and read my lips. I'm not doing this for them, I'm doing this for me.
Every man who has looked down on me has paid the price. I'm not a good guy, I'm not a bad guy, I'm just the Amazing One.
I'm not letting some assclown walk over me. I got some gold in the back and if beating you Jason is what I need on getting back in the run for the belt, Well I guess you'll need 25 piledrivers to beat me. I don’t need to prove I’m the best Because I’m the best and in case you didn't already know and in case any of you forgot. The Amazing Classic always puts on a 5-star match. I’m better than the best and tonight I make damn sure I’m kicking your arse and maybe after you and Drakey there can go have a nice candle lit dinner. I'm going leave and wrestle over in Voorhees where the real crowds are 100% for anyone with the last name Young speaking of that as you should know I'm never alone.

*Chris Stand his ground on the stage with a smirk on his face.*

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
JSP still remains in between the ring and stage. He is staring at Chris Young intently, visibly irritated by the Amazing One cutting off his entrance. Eyeballing his challenger, JSP smirks before raising his microphone to his mouth.

"Ignroance has blissfully found its way into your mind again, Christopher. You truly believe that a man who has already stripped you of your pride once can't keep you down again? Not only has ignorance filled your brain, but it has consumed it. You're incapavle of beating me, Christopher. Your aura is weak. The power that you once had is slowly draining away. In due time you will be nothing more than a mere shell of a man...However, your challenge has piqued my interests. Your delusions have thrusted you into an uncomfortable situation, for now you are requesting for me to finally finish you and put you in the ground...It sounds invigorating. I am not a man to give into temptation, but I simply can't resist. The death of a legend, broadcasted everywhere...It's orgasmic. Your demise will be tonight, Christopher..."

As JSP says this, the lighta cut off again, leaving the two competitiors anxious. Specifically, Martin Drake, who never received an answer on why he has been targeted.

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
*As the lights start to fade Martin Drake can clearly be seen yelling at JSP demanding a responce*

"That's it! Jason you think this is some kind of joke? You think you can just keep running away and I'll stop? I'm sorry but that's something we bounty hunters know nothing about. So one way or another I will get my hands on you!"

*Martin Drake then began pacing around the ring before looking at Chris Young*

"And as for you, Its not my fault that my hand was clearly under the bottom rope and that you were too stupid to see that! But you won't have to worry about that tonight, you should worry more about what Jason St. Pierre is going to do you in your match later on tonight. "
*Drake paused before speaking again as an idea came into his head.*

"And you know what? Since I have nothing else to do tonight, I think I will watch the match at ringside tonight so try to put aside your petty grudge against me and try to focus on winning your match."

*Martin Drake walks over to the commentary table and picks up a headset shaking the hands of both commentators before settling down ready to call the action as the camera cuts away ready for the first match to begin.