Enough is enough, and it's time for a change!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's been a well known, if not widely accepted fact, that this piece of shit community has only been successful for the past 3 years based in controversy. When someone is ripping the site and calling everyone smurfs, your thread gets 9 pages. Try to start a conversation as to whether or not John Cena is turning heel for the 500th time? And you get 2 replies.

AWF needs to fucking EMBRACE this chaotic nature of the forums, and give the fuck up on ANY chance of this place ever being a respected wrestling discussion forum on the internet.

Pardon the comparison, but we need to be the fucking /b/ of wrestling forums. Misery begets misery, and we need to embrace that as our only claim to fame. Are we a bunch of unruly douchebags? Pretty fucking much. Everytime this place has had even a smidgen of respectable conversation, you either have 1) Fucking blueberries like Blaze and Doomsday fuck up any intelligible thing that was said beforehand or 2) Fucking trolls like Kenfan or TDK disrupting everything to talk about dicks and pussy and how everyone else but them sucks.

It's been obvious to me that this place is going to fail at garnering activity by pretending to be some respectable, nice place to chit chat and have fun. We don't do that shit here, haven't done it since Hell in A Thread was fucking invented.

We have a nude divas section of the site, sell that shit! We have hell in a thread where nobody gives a fuck about you or your drama, but you're free to shoot off at the mouth about anything you want anyway, sell that shit! We've got a half a dozen kids with down syndrome who are gluttons for punishment and are begging you to give them negative attention with your arsenal of memes, sell that shit!

Screw the respect crap, we ARE the red headed step child of the internet, and it's time we died our hair black and gained 300lbs like the rest of the internet troglodytes. I believe in you AWF, embrace your inner troll.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
AWF died the day Mike Chaos came back and fucked the place up, now he's gone again and this place isn't and never will be the same.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
O-WEN! O-WEN! O-WEN! O-WEN!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Pretty fucking much. Everytime this place has had even a smidgen of respectable conversation, you either have 1) Fucking blueberries like Blaze and Doomsday fuck up any intelligible thing that was said beforehand or 2) Fucking trolls like Kenfan or TDK disrupting everything to talk about dicks and pussy and how everyone else but them sucks.

I believe in you AWF, embrace your inner troll.

hey now, my character is more like the heel jobber that goes out to make the better posters look good, I'm a poster that cracks kinda lame jokes, cause I just try and keep myself entertained ... if I "rub" someone the wrong way, then that's cause they can't handle...THE CUM! :jake:
The Dark Knight on the other hand is the dude that talks down to other ni'ggas, like he's the master of comic con or the head guy at a gamestop or whatever anti culture cool emo dudes like.

nah but seriously, I need to be surrounded by "serious" dudes and what not.... people that mask my posts so I don't get stale, like how jaws has swimmers and shit

Reaction score
AWF died the day Mike Chaos came back and fucked the place up, now he's gone again and this place isn't and never will be the same.

True..
The terrorist was doing hell of a job with that canadian monkey in the good ole days