English Vs Americans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
English.

Industrial revolution.
Classed as the best trained army in the world.
Not corrupt and ran by people who buy power.
Has a tiny debt compared to US.
We can spell.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
English.

Industrial revolution.
Classed as the best trained army in the world.
Not corrupt and ran by people who buy power.
Has a tiny debt compared to US.
We can spell.

Name one politician who didn't have thousands of pounds invested into them to go to Cambridge or Oxford. Money makes the world go round sadly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Both suck. But Americans don't kid yourselves and pretend America are making the world a better place being in multiple countries trying to "police the world" (as Ron Paul correctly puts it), you invade for selfish reasons and no other.

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Name one politician who didn't have thousands of pounds invested into them to go to Cambridge or Oxford. Money makes the world go round sadly.

I was talking about once their in, paying for deals to be done. *cough* 911.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmao @ Jonathan

Da nile aint just a river in Egypt

and Crayo, I agree completely. I'm a RP supporter and hate that we play world police. It's sickening to me

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Both suck. But Americans don't kid yourselves and pretend America are making the world a better place being in multiple countries trying to "police the world" (as Ron Paul correctly puts it), you invade for selfish reasons and no other.

Let's get down to the most important stuff. We have William Regal and Wade Barrett they have The Big Show and Triple H. They're gonna bury us even though we have more talent. #Keepingitrelevanttotheforum

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
lmao @ Jonathan

Da nile aint just a river in Egypt

and Crayo, I agree completely. I'm a RP supporter and hate that we play world police. It's sickening to me

So glad, I respect any Americans that support Ron Paul :)

Ron paul 4 GM.

#Keepingitrelevanttotheforum

seabs said:
Let's get down to the most important stuff. We have William Regal and Wade Barrett they have The Big Show and Triple H. They're gonna bury us even though we have more talent. #Keepingitrelevanttotheforum

So much win.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:

We invade because we can, we have the power and numbers and technology... We also invade because nobody want's WWIII to happen. Plus, nobody can stop us if we're just that good.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RKO said:
We invade because we can, we have the power and numbers and technology... We also invade because nobody want's WWIII to happen. Plus, nobody can stop us if we're just that good.

It's sad that you're brainwashed to think that's good.

You're not just that good, you're that corrupt.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's sad that you're brainwashed to think that's good.

You're not just that good, you're that corrupt.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yeah, are economy is corrupt, but you don't see anyone trying to stop us... and all who have, have failed in the proccess. I'm not defending US in any way, because I absolutely hate living in the US, but records show that we prevail through the worst.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I could see China stepping up to you eventually, they seem destined to be put on a megapush to the main event before too long.

LMCampbell

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.Insidific.com
RKO said:
Yeah, are economy is corrupt, but you don't see anyone trying to stop us... and all who have, have failed in the proccess. I'm not defending US in any way, because I absolutely hate living in the US, but records show that we prevail through the worst.

Because Honestly America is has to stop, you've got a lot of power but your not going to last. If a country which could stop you were to try, Eg) Russia, it wouldn't be diplomatic it would be WWIII and honestly who wants that.

Apart from perhaps Iran

seabs said:
I could see China stepping up to you eventually, they seem destined to be put on a megapush to the main event before too long.

and china :blush:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RKO is high on pain killers, leave him alone

as far as WWIII, I don't think the world can afford for it to happen.. to many countries have nuclear capabilities and if one person were to press the proverbial big shiny red button and fire one off at another country the entire Earth would be a mushroom cloud in a matter of hours/minutes

Reactions: Arrow1