Kayfabe Ending of Neilson vs. Haze II

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*The timer hits 1 minute, and neither man has scored a pinfall over the other. Neilson and Haze are relentless and try to bring out everything they have. After a sequence of kicks by Haze, a roundhouse is caught and Rhys is spun around and put into position for the Neilson Clash. Will lifts him up and slams Rhys Haze right down to the mat! With 10 seconds to go, the crowd booing intensifies as they think that it is all over for Haze, Will appears to be going for a cover but falls back first onto Haze and his shoulders fall to the mat, the referee counts three, but is confused to if the pinfall is valid. Neilson gets off of Haze and looks down at him, before being tapped on the shoulder by the ref and he is explained that the pinfall didn't count, Neilson argues back and forth before Haze jumps in the mix and the two are split apart.*

Ring Announcer: The referee has made his decision, the pinfall did not count, therefore this match is a Draw! However, still your Precision Survival Champion... Will Neilson!

*Will jumps up and celebrates, before looking at the broken down Haze and saying "I did it again!". Haze is seen mouthing "Bullshit." Reagan Cole and Antonio Stark makes their way down to the ring and the three help Neilson out of the ring before Rhys has a chance to get up and take matters into his own hands. The final image before a commercial break, is the furious face of Rhys Haze as he sits down in the ring with hands over his face, he can't believe he couldn't get the job done again.*

Later Backstage...

*Neilson, Cole and Stark are all walking together backstage, Will with the Survival Championship slinged over his shoulder, the three look to make it back to their locker room when suddenly..."

Reactions: The Gipper

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
*Reagan Cole is hit from behind with a chair by a hooded figure, he falls to ground in pain, and without wasting anytime, the hooded assailant takes out Stark with a chair shot to the head, knocking him out cold. Will attempts to fight back but is struck in the chest before being hitting in the head with the chair like Stark was before him. The crowd don't know what to think of this, but some assume the assailant to be Rhys Haze so they begin to cheer slightly. The hood comes down and it's revealed to be Apollo Black, Ryan Blake's chosen one to take out Will Neilson.*

Apollo Black: You see, I just don't want a one time match with you. I want to completely destroy Anarchy Inc. You saw what I did to Stark on my debut. I was about to pick up the pin, but I decided delivering pain would be more fun. That's why I opened his head up with blood and delivered the pain to that woman beater. Will, you know what this means for you? You're next, and it's going to be great. See you at TLC pal.

*Apollo walks away as Reagan Cole gets to his feet and calls for medics to help Stark and Neilson.*

Reactions: The Gipper