Kayfabe Ending it All

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*The titantron cuts to an outside image of the Precision locker room, the door is wide open and as the cameraman steps inside, the locker room is destroyed. Benches are flipped over, chairs littered everywhere and Will Neilson sitting on a lone chair in the corner with the Survival Championship wrapped round his waist. The cameraman slowly approaches Neilson and he looks up, his face with cuts and bruises, and his arms are clearly bruised aswell. Will stands up and beckons to the cameraman to follow him, he obliges and Neilson walks him to the curtain. After a couple of seconds, he looks back and stares directly into the camera.*

Will: It's showtime...

*Wild Eyes echoes around the arena as the brand new Survival champion walks out from behind the curtain, some of the crowd are shocked at his appearance but boo him anyway out of pure hatred. Will ignores all of this and walks straight down to the ring and pulls a chair out from under the apron, he throws it in the ring, climbs in, and sets it up sitting down on it. Will asks for a microphone and his request is granted, he holds it up to his mouth and breaths heavily before speaking.*

Will: You all know why I... *coughs* look like this. The upcoming match is going to be something I will take very seriously, and something I refuse to give in to.. something I refuse to fall down and beg for mercy! My career in Precision began with Rhys Haze... and tonight will be the final nail in the coffin. 15 Minutes, Neilson vs. Haze II, Survival Championship up for grabs. I'm not fighting to keep my title, I'm fighting to keep my pride, to keep everything I stand for and to show Rhys that he has awoken the monster that has sat inside me since Day 1. There will be blood, there will be pain... and I will endure it all, my goal is to defeat Rhys Haze.. and that is the only thing I am set on doing! I don't want Joseph Diamond... I don't want Jack Rogue... and I don't want Andersen Vega.. I want Rhys Haze.. I want Rhys Haze... I want Rhys Haze... AND TONIGHT I GET RHYS HAZE!

*The camera zooms in on Neilson's face, the cuts and bruises much clearer to see. The bloodshot eyes and devilish grin shows that Will Neilson has lost it. He gets up and picks up the chair before repeatedly hitting the ring with it, over and over and over and over... it's relentless. He finally stops and takes two huge deep breaths before opening the chair up and sitting back down.*

Will: I... I... I've lost it all.. respect from everyone in the back, my World Championship I worked so hard towards... and tonight I could lose my Survival Championship.. the only thing keeping me alive and stable here in Precision... the company that I am proud to be a part of it, but not proud to have a General Manager like Ryan Blake... he is only relevant because of his brother... and look who turned up dead..

*The crowd booing level is nuclear, everyone person from child to adult is booing the ever living pudding out of Will Neilson. He goes to continue but suddenly, Neilson stops.. he twitches for a bit before looking extremely calm, it's like someone has flicked a switch.*

Anarchy Inc will cure this company, and we will demolish everyone if we have to.. and at TLC.. I accept Apollo Black's challenge for a match.. the only way to start is to rid of Ryan Blake's lackey, the man he sent to get rid of me from Precision, and I want No Holds Barred, I'll destroy him... and tonight he better tune in, Rhys Haze will define the word... broken, and so will Apollo when I meet him at TLC. The road to a new Precision has started, and tonight will be Chapter 1.

*Will picks up the chair and throws it out of the ring along with the microphone, and jumps over the ropes going to leave, but is interrupted by an all too familiar theme.*

@Solarxpixel

OOC:
I apologise if this promo is a bit over the top and it kind of messy, I've been going under a lot of stress and this is the best I could come up with, will take any constructive criticism but will respond to it when in a better state than I am in right now.

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score

[in the process of changing theme]
After a long silence in precision, with little communication to his fans over the past few months, Rhys Haze finally walks out back into the Precision arena. He takes his time to take in the crowds energy as the deafening boos form into electric cheering for the return of their favourite fighter.

Rhys: Booooooy it sure is GOOD to be BACK! *Rhys walks down the ramp wearing his new gear and appearance, his music continues to play until he is steps away from the ring* Now I've been gone for a loooong time, missed a lot of things but one thing that I know is this guy in the ring, is a bitch. Yep. I said it, lets cut right to the point of why i'm here tonight.. Hes a BITCH, a loser, a disgusting piece of human trash who should NOT be holding a belt representing this company. This person in the ring is not the brother I once had, the friend who had my back at all times while I had his. The guy who I stood with in the money in the bank match almost a year ago, where he went on to win the world title AFTER injuring me and leaving me in the dust. But I can make some sense out of this, I was weak before I got injured, I couldn't win a match to save my life. Title shots came to me week after week and I never took the gold away from a single one of them. I wasn't the greatest tag partner but that don't mean you try to end my career. Now I'm back and stronger than ever and its time to get some good old revenge. *He slides away the chair at ringside with his foot behind him, then kicks away the microphone Will threw out earlier to the side*

Rhys: Bring it on. *Rhys drops the mic on the floor and spreads out his arms taunting Will just before the survival championship match gets underway*

Sorry if its slightly bland, I'm getting back into promos :)