End of the world | Abdullah Al Haji

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
havent made anything in a while, felt a little artsy and found a bunch of great tutorials so i made this

hcg.jpg

PeepShow

The Abdullah text is what makes it stand out with the same coloring as the rest of it. Without the same coloring, I don't think it'd be half as good. Everything seems to be flowing well. Great piece here.

Wrestling Station

I think you should have reduced the opacity of the strips from the top part. Add more light rendering (bigger sizes with less opacity on that light) Then as you check on the trends, modify the strips that the ones near the light are brighter and the top ends are dimmer and so on.

i like the text though. good use of spacing technique.

Reaction score
i tried making the strips dimmer away from the light, it just did not look good for some reason. thnx for the comments

JC Punk

Reaction score
As Peep said the text makes it stand out and this is amazing work. 9.75/10